New CFF Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CFF Layout

I have changed the layout of ClothesFree Forums to a 3 column display on the homepage. In addition, many of the interior pages now have a 2 column display. This allows you to see who is online and you can see the latest topics from almost every page within the site!

I hope you enjoy the new layout and new features on our software.

Thanks Sandman. I like the new format and so far no problems. Nice improvement.

Comment

I wondered what had happened. I think it will work. I always need time to adjust to changes with anything, so we'll see how I adjust. :o

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Very nice! Good job Sandman!!!

Comment

Every page I visit has errors on it. I donno what they are, but IE is telling me there are. I hope you can nail those down soon.

As far as how it looks... The sides seem empty as you scroll down the main forum page. Like there should be something there, but isn't. That may be your intent, and if so I suppose I'll have to learn to live with it.

Qikdraw

Comment

Originally posted by Qikdraw View Post
              Every page I visit has errors on it. I donno what they are, but IE is telling me there are. I hope you can nail those down soon.

As far as how it looks... The sides seem empty as you scroll down the main forum page. Like there should be something there, but isn't. That may be your intent, and if so I suppose I'll have to learn to live with it.

Qikdraw
              Thanks for letting me know. I think I may have found the problem and I fixed it. Let me know if you continue to get errors.

As far as the blank space... I hope to have more content soon to fill the blank space. But also keep in mind that the blank space will vary depending on your monitor size. Folks with a very large/wide monitor will not see as much blank space. Also, threads with a lot of posts are going to have some blank space in the left column no matter what.

Comment

New layout

While I'm sure the new layout will be an improvement, I'm puzzled as to why one can only see a couple of pictures in the photos section, or am I doing somethjing wrong?

Comment

With CFF it is always a step forward and always improving. Thanks for the nice work.

Comment

I kinda miss the listing of one's average number of posts per day - even though for me it never got much higher than 1.2 a day or so.

Also, before I could post this, there was the form asking me to agree to this long list of rules etc. I'll soon find out if this is a one-off because of the changes or if I will have to go through this every time I want to post something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman View Post
                      In addition, many of the interior pages now have a 2 column display. This allows you to see who is online and you can see the latest topics from almost every page within the site!
                      I don't see the benefit of that. It seems like a waste of valuable screen space. How hard is it to go to the message board home page if you want that info?

Joe

Comment

What happened to New Posts or whatever that link was called - the link that showed all new posts since the last login?

Comment

The new format provides a prominent log-in area.
                          This should encourage more visitors to sign up as members.

Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by brazhunter View Post
                            What happened to New Posts or whatever that link was called - the link that showed all new posts since the last login?

"latest posts" does the same thing

Comment

once again hats of to the cfi gang that make this forum work!! your hard work and dedication is paying off!!

Comment

Working...
                              X