Mismatched Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mismatched Photos

As a frequent visitor to Haulover I was happy to see the new catagory for Haulover Beach. On checking the photos, however, most are from other locals, many from Australia. I have found this to be true for other catagories as well. Who is sorting the photos?

As a frequent visitor to Haulover I was happy to see the new catagory for Haulover Beach. On checking the photos, however, most are from other locals, many from Australia. I have found this to be true for other catagories as well. Who is sorting the photos?

Comment

suaddicted

Upon a quick scan, most all of the Haulover videos and still pictures were taken by CFI crews at haulover in real time.

Can you give specific examples of "many from Australia" in that category or other categories as to images misplaced?

Comment

Please ignore this post if the CFI/CFF people are already working on this.

Note that the caption below the Haulover Beach, FL photo on the Photos of Freedom page currently reads, "Photos from Australia's beautiful beaches, resorts, and clubs!"

Comment

Ok thanks for mentioning the errors.

On the same page this title been bad for a long time:

NudeStock
          Sacrament, CA

Needs to be changed to:

NudeStock
          Sacramento, CA

Comment

If you want me to go through all of the pictures i will be happy to, if they have some sort of numbering system. I have sent you many photos over the years of Haulover which are in the photos. Let me know what the system is and I will look at this when I have time. In general, Haulover is FLAT, so if there are any kind of hills, mountains the beach is not Haulover, or anywhere else in Florida. Secondly, there are often photos of large apartments in the pictures.
            quote:
            Originally posted by NakedGary:
            Ok thanks for mentioning the errors.

On the same page this title been bad for a long time:

NudeStock
            Sacrament, CA

Needs to be changed to:

NudeStock
            Sacramento, CA

Comment

Working...
            X