Searching for "my posts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for "my posts"

When I want to "search all posts" for my posts, I have to go and manually look for one of my posts in order to find my member number so I can then put it into the "search all posts".

It would be nice to show my member number on the "search all posts" page (so I wouldn't have to go looking for it) or have a feature or button to search "my posts".

When I want to "search all posts" for my posts, I have to go and manually look for one of my posts in order to find my member number so I can then put it into the "search all posts".

It would be nice to show my member number on the "search all posts" page (so I wouldn't have to go looking for it) or have a feature or button to search "my posts".

Comment

Lovebeingnude,
      You can find your registration number along with "Search all posts" on the same page.

Just click on your name among the many names appearing all together in the "Visitors On Line Now" section of the main forum page.

Comment

Thanks for the hint. Didn't think of clicking through my own "who's online" link to find my number.

It would still be nice to have a little more elegant solution for finding your own posts on the "Search all posts" page without having to find your member number.

Comment

Lovebeingnude,
          OK then! Here is another suggestion. On your post (above) on this same page, click onto your name appearing immediately above your avitar. Then you will get a page which states on the right hand side at the top, "View Recent Posts", your posts. I hope you like this arrangement!

Comment

Excellent. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X