Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Aaron for NITN !

RT here again with his penny

I just finished watching the latest NITN and I wasn't very impressed with that new dude, I'm not racist I just don't think he was very good at it, fare enough it was his first time but if you go back and look at the first few NITN with Aaron he was much better, a natural, looks more natural at reading the news so does Red.

What do all the other INA Members think ?

RT here again with his penny

I just finished watching the latest NITN and I wasn't very impressed with that new dude, I'm not racist I just don't think he was very good at it, fare enough it was his first time but if you go back and look at the first few NITN with Aaron he was much better, a natural, looks more natural at reading the news so does Red.

What do all the other INA Members think ?

Comment

RT: I am very dissappointed that an INA member would make such an unkind remark. Celebrate diversity. Gees, it was the man's first time before the camera. Nudist's come from all walks of life. It is not mutually exclusive for white, Anglo-Saxen men and women and I hope I never see comments of this kind again in the Forum. I am a white, Anglo-Saxen man who is put off by such a remark. (...and for those who love to belabor the word "offended", I replaced it with "put off.") [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Snoboy :

Geez Snoboy, What is your problem ?

If the new dude was white, yellow, green or blue I would have said the same thing. My comments where just an observation, he doesn't look natural reading the news like Aaron and Red does.

If you go back and look at the first time Aaron read the news it was much better.

Simply an observation, I only asked for what other INA Members thing, there is no need to get offensive.

RT

Comment

hey guys, relax, you are both (RT and Snoboy)good people. i have this feeling that RT was not being racist, he just was not impressed with the new guy. i have not seen the news yet, but i do think RT should have not even posted his unhappiness with the new reporter. i hope the new guy does not get discouraged, but instead continues to learn to be the best nude reporter he can be...

Comment

I think that our very fine UBB friend, Snowboy, in his very admiral desire to foster non-prejudice, pre-judged RT and jumped to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

I am not able to get these newscasts with my weak equipment. I, just like florida-david, sincerely hope RT has not discouraged the new newscaster. After all, we were all at one time just beginning, and needed encouragement.

Comment

What happened to Aaron? Did I miss something? Did he go on to a promotion or just doing something different?

Maybe he's on vacation!?

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by RT:
                [qb] RT here again with his penny

What do all the other INA Members think ? [/qb]
                RT, I do find your comment uncalled for. This was the man's first time and I am sure he was nervous and still learning. Aaron may have been different but that is Aaron. The other guy isn't Aaron. To compare the two and state that you are "unimpressed" with him is down right mean. Do you think you can get up in front of a camera in nude for thousand of people to see and deliver the news? I doubt it. The man is new to this and will become better as he grow and learn new things. That is the situation for anyone trying something new and there are some who are great at it on the first try.

Instead of criticizing INA and the gentlemen you should be commending. Commending INA for welcoming a new face to the fight for naturism especially a minority. Too often people talk about how UN-diverse naturism is and now there is an opportunity where we have someone representing minorities. Furthermore, someone who is showing that there are minorities in naturism. All of this work well in trying to RECRUIT other minorities in naturism. Instead of criticizing, you, RT, should be supporting this gentleman.

Lastly, as for the new guy, I welcome you to INA and look forward to what you have to say and do. Keep up the good work and do not let the words of RT discourage you in what it is you do. You have my support. I thank the INA crew for taking the initiative of including a new young face, especially one of the African American race.

Comment

Why am I getting all the bashings here, all I did was make an observation and ask for comments. I'm not racist person, I live in a muli cultural society and get on with everyone.

If you read my original post it was just a comment, an observation. Geez, I won't post anymore if that makes everyone happy.

RT signing out for the last time !

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by RT:
                    [qb] Why am I getting all the bashings here, all I did was make an observation and ask for comments. I'm not racist person, I live in a muli cultural society and get on with everyone.

If you read my original post it was just a comment, an observation. Geez, I won't post anymore if that makes everyone happy.

RT signing out for the last time ! [/qb]
                    Stop being a big baby. I didn't nor has any said you are a racist. That is not the issue. I simply stated that you should cut the guy some slacks. This was his first nude news and he is new to this so you should cut him some slack. Stop taking things personally. no one has called you a racist

Comment

Rik Said "I just finished watching the latest NITN and I wasn't very impressed with that new dude, I'm not racist I just don't think he was very good at it, fare enough it was his first time but if you go back and look at the first few NITN with Aaron he was much better, a natural, looks more natural at reading the news so does Red."

Please tell me your joking.

I AM BEGGING YOU TO TELL ME YOUR JOKING!!!

This can't possibly be for real. You can not possibly find the above statment insulting. ALL HE SAID WAS THAT HE WAS UNIMPRESSED AND HE THINKS THE GUY WASN'T VERY GOOD! HOW MUCH SOFTER CAN YOU POSSIBLY GET!

This is, by far, the most ridiculous crap I have ever heard in this forum. I am utterly appauled at the comments by Snoboy and Crydon. What does RT have to do??? His opinion was that he was not impressed! He didn't insult the guy he wasn't mean. Everything he said was completely appropriate. I have not seen the NITN but I find it so hard to believe that you find the above comments insulting.

I've worked in the theater and T.V for 9 1/2 years. I remember the day 7 years into my carear that my Acting 4 couch told me that I sucked (the terms he used were far more teacher-student appropriate, but he still told me I sucked). I went to my room and cried. I was devistated and heart broken.

Why?

Because I knew he was right.

So I became a better actor. I worked long and I worked hard. It wasn't for another two years that I did truely great work. I stuck with it, I pushed, I sweat, I questioned, and I did it.

I have been told by many loving people that i sucked or that I was acting stupidly. Each and every time I turned around and became a better person.

So your flowery comment about his growth fall deaf on my ear. Sometime people need to know when they are doing a poor job. ALL RT SAID WAS THAT THEY GUY WASN'T VERY GOOD!

::shakes his head:: I guess I just have thicker skin that most.

Concerned about the human race
                      ATaurusJoker

Comment

Where is Simon Cowell when you need him?!?!

Well, new nudecaster...that was really diabolical!!!

Comment

when i was in architecture school, i had a professor tell me my design sucked and i should start all over. this was about 2/3 of the way through the class and there was no way to start over. i told him he was incorrect and the final project was stronger due to his comments. this is often the result of a crit, if the crits are always positive, you will not be pushed to be better. so in this regard, my skin is pretty thick and i did not take RT's comments as a huge insult. i was a bit surprised, however.

RT - COME BACK - most of us really appreciate your viewpoint....

Comment

I am looking things in the eyes of the new guy. First let's start out with the title of this thread..."Bring Back Aaron for NITN"....You have to understand that this guy is NEW and this was his FIRST TIME. Surely, things will not be perfect. If I were the new guy, I would be sadden and somewhat insulted by the title. It comes off as that he isn't good enough so Aaron should be brought back. How about giving him a chance or how about understanding that this is his FIRST TIME? I know RT's intentions were not to insult. RT is not mean person but it does come off as a put down. If it is a criticism, how about telling/showing how he can better improve? How he can make things better. But do remember, this is his first time and no one perfects in anything they are doing for the first time. There's always room to learn and improve.

I do again think this is a good move for INA b/c they have someone new to contribute in the campaign to promote nudism. I am especially happy that this gentlemen is black b/c he can use that as a tool in promoting nudism to minorities since many of us have discussed how nudism has a lack of diversity.

Again, I think RT is overreacting in stating he will never come here again. That is a bit childish. No one is calling you a racist since race has nothing to do with this issue. Surely, you should expect people to disagree with your statement and that is no reason to want to leave this website.

Comment

I personally give the new guy A WOLE LOT OF CREDIT!!

First it must be nerve racking to speak in front of the whole world, let alone in the nude. Some people are nervous speaking in small groups, this guy had courage to stand up and do it. Good job!!

I am sure the more he does it the better he will get. We should all encourage him.

Just relax and be yourself.

Secondly, I am sure RT meant no ill will, he just expressed his opinion.

ercNY [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X