Nudism and sexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudism and sexuality

There have been some interesting discussions on this topic. Two recent examples are my thread on "sexual element" in the Fun section and "public places" in the Young Naturist section (people who posted messages are, for the most part, not young).

I think that we nudists are ready to expand our dialogue on the sexual aspects of nudism. While there is some risk in doing so (non-nudists getting the impression that nudism is all about sex) there are significant benefits in that it will present a more honest picture of nudism.

This may help attract younger people, who will be literally "turned on" to nudism, rather than being turned off by the traditional view that nudism doesn't include a sexual element.

To this end, how about creating a new section entitled "Nudism and sexuality" or something similar? You can include an appropriate warning in the description, and impose a few rules -- e.g. no discussion of sex involving the participation of children.

What do you think?

Gary

P.S. I would be willing to provide a first draft of the secion description.

There have been some interesting discussions on this topic. Two recent examples are my thread on "sexual element" in the Fun section and "public places" in the Young Naturist section (people who posted messages are, for the most part, not young).

I think that we nudists are ready to expand our dialogue on the sexual aspects of nudism. While there is some risk in doing so (non-nudists getting the impression that nudism is all about sex) there are significant benefits in that it will present a more honest picture of nudism.

This may help attract younger people, who will be literally "turned on" to nudism, rather than being turned off by the traditional view that nudism doesn't include a sexual element.

To this end, how about creating a new section entitled "Nudism and sexuality" or something similar? You can include an appropriate warning in the description, and impose a few rules -- e.g. no discussion of sex involving the participation of children.

What do you think?

Gary

P.S. I would be willing to provide a first draft of the secion description.

Comment

Working...
    X