CFI Clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFI Clothing

I know this sounds a little strange suggesting a line of clothing for a nudist organization, but I was thinking the other day that if CFI had at least a baseball type cap (with pocket) with a distinct logo indicating CFI, it would be easier to recognize our fellow members at nudist venues. Of course you would have to wear the cap which would make you partially clothed instead of nude. I currently wear a TNS cap which has generated a lot of conversation when I whip out my credit card from the cap pocket. What do you think?

Hey Al,

Click on http://www.clothesfreetv.com/store.html and scroll to bottom of the page.

nifocinphx

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I should have checked the site more closely. I did not observe a pocket on the cap. Do you know if there is one? Thanks again.

Comment

i see nifocinphx already took care of you! i have the coffee mug.

Comment

Unless someone already has one I do not think the hat has a side pocket. If you click on the hat and then bring up the tab "product description" there is no mention of a side pocket. I also have a TNS hat with side pocket and find it very convenient.

Dave

Comment

Ineeed, it's hard, especially for guys, to know where to put our wallet, keys, etc., when we don't have any pockets. A towel is the only "clothing" that most nudists have.

I solved that pocket problem some years ago by buying matching wash clothes whenever I buy a large "beach" towel. I stich the matching wash cloth onto one corner of the towel and stich on some velcro along one inside edge. Presto -- I've got a large pocket for my sunblock lotion, wallet, and all.

I thought about making up a bunch of them and marketing to nudists, but production seemed like a lot of work at the time.

Blessings
            Bob

Comment

Speaking of hats to wear while naked, when I was vacationing in France I picked up a "baseball cap" style hat that says "Cap d'Agde" on the front. It's one of my favorits. No pockets though.

Blessings
              Bob

Comment

My favorite type of hat is called a "bucket hat." It comes in many colors, usually made of cotton and looks alot like a sailor's hat. I got one when visiting Living Waters Spa near Palm Springs a while back. It has a small, but very nice side zippered pocket. Great for a locker key or some loose change. Sawdust

Comment

Working...
                X