Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KUDOS (whatever those are; they're supposed to be good)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KUDOS (whatever those are; they're supposed to be good)

This morning I notice that when I click on a link on Today's Active Topics, it takes me to the LAST post rather than the first. This is a major improvement for topics that run several pages.

Thanks.

This morning I notice that when I click on a link on Today's Active Topics, it takes me to the LAST post rather than the first. This is a major improvement for topics that run several pages.

Thanks.

Comment

yes i agree, this is the way it should have always been. this saves a lot of time in wading through all the old posts, especially when the "jump to new post" button was not really working correctly...

THANKS

Comment

I like everything about the new formats.... the new little faces are so cool. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
        The new PM lets you know when you have a new private message..... Great job guys! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

GREAT JOB GUYS THANK YOU [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X