Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terminate account

hello to whom it may concern,

i would like my account to be terminated thankyou. please do not try to persuade me to come back as there are more important things in life than being associated with this website and i cannot have both.

You have been a member for almost a year and it expires in about two weeks. I closed it now. Thank you for your past support! You are welcome back anytime.

Comment

Sorry to see that circumstanses force you to go.Later,maybe.
      Nudeinbama

Comment

Originally posted by Nudemacca:

i would like my account to be terminated thankyou. please do not try to persuade me to come back as there are more important things in life than being associated with this website and i cannot have both.
        Why you needed to make a grand exit announcement, I don't know.

"More important things in life than being associated with this website." Don't forget, YOU were the one who signed up for membership, YOU were the one who chose to come here.

You're post was unnecessary. If you wanted your membership terminated, all you had to do was send an email to Corky and that would have been the end of it.

Comment

There is a similar message with another naturist group that indicates that his minister found out that he was participating in nude activities and posting on nudist sites. For religious reasons he has been forbidden to do so any more. This is probably supposed to be a public notice that he has taken the religious advice to heart.

Originally posted by Croydon:
          quote:
          Originally posted by Nudemacca:

Why you needed to make a grand exit announcement, I don't know.

"More important things in life than being associated with this website." Don't forget, YOU were the one who signed up for membership, YOU were the one who chose to come here.

You're post was unnecessary. If you wanted your membership terminated, all you had to do was send an email to Corky and that would have been the end of it.

Comment

Funny stuff. Reminds me of a William F. Buckley story from some years ago.

An angry reader wrote in to Buckley's magazine taking umbrage and venting spleen and closed the letter with these words, " Cancel my g** d*** subscription."

Buckley printed the letter in the next month's Letters To The Editor column, with this single-sentence reply, "Cancel your own g** d*** subscription".

Struck me as hilarious then and still does.

Comment

Working...
            X