Events in Your Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events in Your Area

I have proposed (in the comments about INA thread) that an "events in your area" forum be put out here.

And if INA has events - it would be a great place for them to post them, too.

Until that day comes, I will list events in my area under a state designation. That way, readers can tell at a glance if anything is going on in their state.

And if there are events in your area, you should do the same.

I have proposed (in the comments about INA thread) that an "events in your area" forum be put out here.

And if INA has events - it would be a great place for them to post them, too.

Until that day comes, I will list events in my area under a state designation. That way, readers can tell at a glance if anything is going on in their state.

And if there are events in your area, you should do the same.

Comment

Maine

Maine Coast Solar Bares holds monthly swims, usually the first Sunday of each month from November through April, at a rented site in Ogunquit, Maine.

For those who aren't familiar with that area, it is around 75 minutes from Boston, and very close to Portland, the New Hampshire seacoast, and the Merrimack Valley.

Swims are on Sundays from 1-5 pm. Singles, couples, families, solos welcome. The first one of the 2005-06 season is Sunday, November 6. See you there.

For further info look on their website =

http://www.naturisthost.com/mcsb

Comment

New Hampshire

Naturist New Hampshire is planning a get-together/picnic at the home and rural grounds of a member on Sunday, October 30. This will take place in Rockingham County - the route 93 area. All welcome.

There is also an indoor swim / sauna / hot tub get-together planned for an inn in southwest New Hampshire for November 13 (Sunday) , 1:30-5. Following the swim and social, there will be a family style dinner (clothed) served in the Inn's restaurant, if you wish to partake. (Extra charge for the dinner, of course, but IMHO worth it).

A little distance from Nashua and Manchester, close to Keene and Brattleboro and not far from I-91.

For further info on either event =

http://www.natnh.com

Comment

Alabama
          Well, lets see, Satuarday is coming, so it must be coming up on "Bath night".Time to get Nekkid.Surely, I DID not say that about my home state. Ha! Ha! No seriously, I will keep a lookout and post if I ever hear of any events going on here in Bama, most likely, it would be Northern Georgia, holding a noteworthy event for Nudist.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

avalon in paw paw,wv. has many events going on for each month. they put out a new letter to anyone who signs up for it. http://avalon-nude.com

Comment

South Carolina - Travelites -

Nov.12- Thanksgiving Feast - Ridgeway - Grab your carving knife 'n brace up for a turkeyfic time! We'll be enjoying a deep fried bird. Gathering starts @ 4pm. Bring a side dish or dessert to share.

Nov. 19 - Lobster Bash & Oyster Roast – Cheri’s - Lobsters flown in from the northeast cost $27/person, oysters cost $6/per person. These have to be pre-paid to confirm your reservation.
              Dec. 3 - Winter Holiday Party - Cheri's 4pm; potluck supper at 6:30, grab bag at 8pm

Dec. 31 - New Years Eve at Carolina Foothills

Comment

You know, this would be an excellent forum. It could be placed in the Announcements Category.

Bob S.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Bob S.:
                  You know, this would be an excellent forum. It could be placed in the Announcements Category.

Bob S.

I have already suggested it. It would be great because each topic could have a state or province name and people could see at a glance - or post accordingly -- if anything is going on in their area.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Bob S.:

Bob S.
                    I agree. It would be great. Frank

Comment

It should have its own "Forum" -- high-level box - just below "Fun of Nude Recreation" - so it will be easy to find.

Comment

INA does have an announcements and events calendar called "Ultimate Naturist Events Calendar" just for that purpose day by day, 365 days a year at:

http://www.nudistexplorer.com/cgi-bin/webcal/webcal.pl

Ultimate Naturist Events Calendar

This Topic/Thread is a suggestion or improvement to the Forums and will be moved to the appropriate forum category or title.

"INA News and Suggestions"

Comment

New York

LI Travasuns - Sat night November 5 - in Wantagh LI....

http://www.travasuns.org

Planned - whole bunch of things - contact the club via home page address for details.

Comment

South California,

Hi this is what happening at one of the resort I go to here in San Diego,Ca.

November brings two of our favorite events (along with some other fun weekends). The world famous DeAnza Thanksgiving Potluck is only 23 day away. All indications point to it being the largest turnout ever. DeAnza does the turkeys and guests bring a dish to share. Because we have such a large turnout for Thanksgiving, we are holding our "Black Tie and Pearls" dinner and dance on the following Saturday (11/26). Seating for dinner will be limited this year, so make your reservations ASAP. Also during that weekend, we will be having another "AANR Convention" planning meeting. Check with the office for a specific day and time.

It is wheelchair freindly, but so far there is only one room for a disable person at their hotel or u could call it motel.

Comment

Maine

Maine Coast Solar Bares - another event in Oqunquit, Maine on Sunday December 4 from 1 to 5 pm.

Fees - members $15 singles/25 couples
                              non-members $20 and 35

Pool - spa - and pot luck table.

All welcome - singles, couples, families, solos and you need not be a member of any organization to attend.

http://www.naturisthost.com/mcsb

Comment

Working...
                              X