State Rep. Directors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Rep. Directors

Thanx for letting us help get this thing off the ground. We will do the best we can to get all areas covered. If u have any Questions please feel free to ask. We will start on this very very soon and already have to go through all the list of e-mails we just got from INA. Our E-mail address is [email protected]

Thanx for letting us help get this thing off the ground. We will do the best we can to get all areas covered. If u have any Questions please feel free to ask. We will start on this very very soon and already have to go through all the list of e-mails we just got from INA. Our E-mail address is [email protected]

Comment

I am very suprised that we haven't had many who would want to help get this going. I have only recieved 4 e-mails from others who want to join. It would be nice if I could (say by spring) get at least all of the states cover'd. I'm working with cory & corky As much as possiable to get this going. I would like any input on and e-mails from all who are interested.
      [email protected]

Comment

We have changed our e-mail and now we'd like to hear from others on getting this going.

Comment

Getting what going..? I'm without clue.

Comment

Working...
          X