• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I print my Membership Card?

Looked for a link everywhere, help...

quote:
    Originally posted by 1Ace:

Be thankful that you got a membership card. I have been trying for some time and just ran up against a brick wall. I guess when hell freezes over aqnd I get A MEMBERSHIP CARD then I can worry about printing it.

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by 1Ace:

When I renewed my membership...I was given a link and then printed out my card.

If you didn't renew online or did but didn't get this link then I'm not really sure if you can get to a link in the member's account area or not at this time.

Sorry to not have a great answer for you.

Comment

I joined on line from a terminal not connected to a printer....no card here either. There should be a way to obtain one another way.

Comment

For the price paid, maybe a laminated one could be mailed our way. Membership is becoming questionable. I know there are many cost involved,and I enjoy the video's but a membership card for what we paid could be included.
          Nudeinbama

Comment

You can get a laminated card on request from CFI anytime.

Comment

I've never had any problems getting my membershp card here when renewing my membership. The card pops up in the end and is printable. Just let Corky know, or any of the moderators, and you should be taken care of.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by nudeM:
                I've never had any problems getting my membershp card here when renewing my membership. The card pops up in the end and is printable. Just let Corky know, or any of the moderators, and you should be taken care of.

Unfortunately we moderators can't help with membership cards as that is in the realm of the corporate office. We only handle forum issues.

Comment

We have never received one. When we emailed about it we were told they would be sent Jan. 8th. Still nothing. I agree membership is a little steep just for watching CF TV but I like to think we are still helping the nudist cause. Anyway, We keep checking email everyday for card. And yes for the price of membership there should be a little better card than just one you can print out. But who are we to complain?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by soundman:
                    You can get a laminated card on request from CFI anytime.

Hellmust have froze over in your part of the world. I cant even get a membership card let alone a laminated one. I realize the dogteam mail service up here to Canada takes a while from California but this is ridiculous.

Comment

quote:
                      quote:
                      Originally posted by nudeM:

Posted by PascoDoug: Unfortunately we moderators can't help with membership cards as that is in the realm of the corporate office. We only handle forum issues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, I thought so, but I assumed that if members had problems getting in touch of corporate headquarters, especially on memberships, then the moderators could have better luck on passing the word on. Just a thought.

Comment

Please go here to print out your membership card: http://clothesfree.com/members/membercard.html
                        Thanks!
                        Corey Mangold
                        ClothesFree International, Inc.
                        President
                        [email protected]
                        http://www.ClothesFree.com

Comment

Working...
                        X