Thanks Bart & Cory!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Bart & Cory!

You two did a great job shutting down "Postman Pat" and the other small minded vandals that hit our forum Monday night! I don't know if there were one or more jerks involved, but please feel free to post any information you may have on him/her/them. I'm sure we would all be happy to send each of them a couple a dozen e-mails each!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

You two did a great job shutting down "Postman Pat" and the other small minded vandals that hit our forum Monday night! I don't know if there were one or more jerks involved, but please feel free to post any information you may have on him/her/them. I'm sure we would all be happy to send each of them a couple a dozen e-mails each!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry Corky, I reffered to you as Cory by mistake. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

No problem.
        Corey is here too, he helped a lot!
        Thanks!
        Corky

Comment

Whoever Postman Pat was I missed that one. I'm in the forum every night after midnight when I get home from work and don't remember anyone by that name. What was that all about? Another Mountainman, etc, etc? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing like Mountainman. It was pure offensive trash.

Comment

Jon-Marc: You didn't miss a thing. As stated, it was pure and simple TRASH.

Comment

Working...
              X