Will they be back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they be back?

Are Corey and Melanie planning on returning? I miss them.

Are Corey and Melanie planning on returning? I miss them.

Comment

I believe that Melanie has left Clothesfree, but Corey is still with us. Afterall, he is the President of CFI and very active in the nudist movement.

Comment

hope not too many people leave that put this site into motion! would miss it very much!! what ever their reason for leaving is hope it's not catchy!!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by nudeM:
          I believe that Melanie has left Clothesfree, but Corey is still with us.

What? Why would Melanie leave? Aren't her and Corey still together? I'm sorry I know this is non of my business, it's just that even without meeting them you start to feel like you know people from this site. I guess I'm just hoping all is going well with both of them. Once someone stops nudecasting for CFI they seem to disappear like Red. Miss her too. Well I guess I'll go back to minding my own business.
          labrat

Comment

I agree labrat93562. I have nothing but admiriation and respect for all of our fine nudecasters past and present. I always hate to see them leave, but life has a way of re-directing our path. For those who have moved on, I will miss you and best of luck in the future. To our current crew, thanks for doing a terrific job in promoting nudism and keep up the good work. You all deserve a hand.

Comment

Working...
            X