Suggestion for another forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for another forum

I would like to suggest adding a forum those considering nudism, closet nudists, those who are going to go soon for the first time, etc. It seems that posts like those are confusedly distribted throughout The Fun of Nude Recreation, New Naturists, Young Naturists, and Miscellaneous. Just an idea, and I hope you like it.

I would like to suggest adding a forum those considering nudism, closet nudists, those who are going to go soon for the first time, etc. It seems that posts like those are confusedly distribted throughout The Fun of Nude Recreation, New Naturists, Young Naturists, and Miscellaneous. Just an idea, and I hope you like it.

Comment

"New Naturists" should be the place for that. It says:
      New to nude recreation? This area is the place to ask questions about what it is all about and what it is not about. Feel free to answer questions for the new and curious.

What do you think?

Comment

I would like to see a new forum called "The Nudist Family" where families who have, and who are raising children in the nudist lifestyle can network, share ideas, concerns, etc.

So much of INA's posts are from singles, men and women who do not have children that are currently being raised as nudists, or their children have rejected nudism for one reason or another. This forum would be a great place for new couples/families who are just starting out to get great insight and ideas for how to raise their kids in this lifestyle.

TXK NUDE

Comment

T&K Nude: That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll run it past Corky and see what we can come up with

Comment

Working...
          X