Posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting pictures

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm slow. I have digitel camera and want to post a picture of me in my avatar. But don't know how, or find any information on how to do it. Can anyone please post how this is done?
    Thanks,Al

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm slow. I have digitel camera and want to post a picture of me in my avatar. But don't know how, or find any information on how to do it. Can anyone please post how this is done?
    Thanks,Al

Comment

Al -

Took me some time to figure it out, but go to your profile and Edit it. Then go to the avatar section. Way up on the top is custom avatar. Select that. You may have to scroll to the next screen of supplied avatars. Then you sill see how to upload them. Hope that helps. Otherwise, send me a message and I can help you out. Where in Illinois are you?

Comment

On the main forum screen, click on "Profile" at the top menu area.

When your profile comes up, click on "View/Edit Complete Profile".

Scroll down to where it says "Avatar / Picture URL:". Click on "Edit" over to the right side.

When the Avatar Selection screen comes up, click on "Custom Avatar" at the top of the window. You can now enter the URL where you have uploaded the image to a web server or ftp server and then click on the "Update Avatar" button. You can also use the Upload Custom Avatar option if you want to transfer the image onto the message board's server.

Comment

Dave
          Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.
          I live in west central Illinois. A town called Quincy. Right on the Mississippi River. 20 miles north of Hannibal Mo. or 110 miles north of St. Louis.

Comment

I know where that is. I am up in the Milwaukee area. Ever get up to Sun Ray Hills in Burlington?

Comment

Thanks for all who helped. As you can see It worked. I didn't know I was among so many genius'. I don't have a nude picture for my avatar yet but one will come along shortly.
              Thanks again for all the help.

Comment

Dave;
                Never heard of Sun Ray Hills. Is it in Burlington Iowa?

Comment

Burlington Wisconsin. A half hour south of Milwaukee. Come on up some time.

Comment

Thanks to the members that assisted River City Nudist in this thread. It's people like you that make mine and the Moderators jobs easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X