Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "dormant" topics at the top

Bart, Corky, et al,

I am wondering if anything can be done about the two topics that are always at the top of their resepective forum page? I am referring to the "Nude Work/Cell phones????" thread in the Miscellaneous forum and the "New Forum Design" topic in this forum. They both have a red exclamation point in front of the title which I am assuming is there to tell the computer to keep it at the top.

The topic in this forum hasn't had a reply since mid May. The cell phone topic hadn't had a message since July 3, until July 31 when a message was asked about why it was still at the top. It had four postings just today, but I am guessing that had the topic been buried as it should have, those replies would not have occurred.

Tanks.

Bob S.

Bart, Corky, et al,

I am wondering if anything can be done about the two topics that are always at the top of their resepective forum page? I am referring to the "Nude Work/Cell phones????" thread in the Miscellaneous forum and the "New Forum Design" topic in this forum. They both have a red exclamation point in front of the title which I am assuming is there to tell the computer to keep it at the top.

The topic in this forum hasn't had a reply since mid May. The cell phone topic hadn't had a message since July 3, until July 31 when a message was asked about why it was still at the top. It had four postings just today, but I am guessing that had the topic been buried as it should have, those replies would not have occurred.

Tanks.

Bob S.

Comment

Thanks for pointing that out!
      I fixed it. I unchecked "featured topic" on those posts.

Comment

Working...
      X