IBA is stealing INA content, I think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IBA is stealing INA content, I think

I'm into backpacking (mostly in and around sf), and found this site which looks suspiciously like the INA site. I think they might be stealing html code from us.

http://www.backpackingfun.com

I'm into backpacking (mostly in and around sf), and found this site which looks suspiciously like the INA site. I think they might be stealing html code from us.

http://www.backpackingfun.com

Comment

Hahaha, that's funny...it does look like they are using the same style sheet as the INA site. That's probably ok though, lots of naturists are avid back packers too...

Comment

My Gosh! It is even worse than we thought!!!

For their President, IBA (see bottom of page) has even stolen the name of the INA Webmaster and Founder -- Corky Stanton.

This is an outrage. Someone contact ClothesFree at once!

Comment

Thanks for finding that site! I had forgotten to make a bookmark and had been hoping to go back to it.

Comment

Another similarity.
            I had a look at photos from the English Lake District, and first thing I saw was a BARE mountain.

And zuma, multi-level marketing companies are like any other kind of business. There's good ones, bad ones, and others somewhere in between.
            Over 8 years ago, we joined an MLM company, because my wife tried the products, was very pleased with them, and we reckoned that buying wholesale, as a member, has got to be better than paying retail, whatever you're talking about.
            My daughter, and my wife's daughter and a number of good friends are with us, and so are a number of professional people, who would not promote overpriced junk, or get involved with an underhanded get-rich-quick scheme.
            The insurance industry is often criticised in a similar way to MLM, and some of the criticism is probably justified.
            30 years ago, I was in senior sales management with an insurance company.
            I hold them in such high regard that I still do business with them, and would recommend them to anyone.
            The difference is this. If I recommend the insurance company, and my friend buys, I get no recognition.
            If I recommend the MLM company, and my friend buys through me, I get commission.
            And what's wrong with that?

Comment

on this site the only thing to steal is b.s. and that is good only if you grow mushrooms [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
              mmmmm

Comment

I just looked at their website...I for one, have np with the way it was designed...besides, what is to say, our Corky doesn't also enjoy Backpacking???

It really would be pretty boring if we all liked the same things [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Besides, I for one, consider it a compliment if someone likes my work enough to want to copy it in some shape or form as this particular website was/has [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So I cast my vote for giving this website a break...who knows, this could be a great way to introduce more people into Nudism [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
                Female, Mormon, and Proud of Both [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by greensunshine:
                  [qb] I just looked at their website...I for one, have np with the way it was designed...besides, what is to say, our Corky doesn't also enjoy Backpacking???[/qb]
                  Apparently Corky enjoys Backpacking enough to be the President and a founder of IBA as well as its webmaster. Yes it is the same Corky.

Now which came first? IBA or INA? How do you know it wasn't IBA that Corky used as his model for setting up the INA site?

-Mark

Comment

Nope. It can't be our Corky because there is no mention of nude backpacking anywhere on the site. Our Corky would certainly be promoting it wherever he could. Not even a link to INA.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by nunne:
                      [qb] Nope. It can't be our Corky because there is no mention of nude backpacking anywhere on the site.[/qb]
                      Sure there is: look here.

-Mark

Comment

It's definitely our Corky Stanton. Weird to see him with clothes on! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, I am an avid backpacker! We mix nudism and backpacking a lot. I try to keep the websites somewhat separate but ease the backpackers into nudism and ease the nudists into backpacking also. We do put a few skinnydipping photos on the backpacking site with positive results. Plus we added a topic about where and when is nudity acceptable?

We started INA first!

Comment

I'm Outdoorguy over on the Backpacking Forum....Originally found it with a link from here that mentioned a photo of skinnydipping at the base of Bridalveil Falls in Yosemite...Unfortunately it is not as popular as this site....It does have some gorgeous photos and "Todays View"is great...Outdoorbare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Corky - I agree that this is a good way to introduce others to naturism. I looked only at the site index when I made my facetious comment about the lack of nudism on the site. I hadn't looked at any of the board postings, and after Naturist Mark pointed them out, I think it's really a good opening for many shy nudists.

As always, keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                              X