Join us this weekend at the Falls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join us this weekend at the Falls!

Join us this weekend, Sunday, July 8th at The Falls at Bass Lake, California!

Go here for direction: http://www.nudistexplorer.com/nudeus...-thefalls.html

Thanks!!

Join us this weekend, Sunday, July 8th at The Falls at Bass Lake, California!

Go here for direction: http://www.nudistexplorer.com/nudeus...-thefalls.html

Thanks!!

Comment

Sorry Corky, but I'm on call this weekend. Too bad we missed the opportunity a couple of weeks ago when hw and myself were up in that area for a few days. She told me you got bad with her and that you were not around at that time.

Oh well. Maybe we'll meet up again in the near future.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by nudeM:
        She told me you got bad with her and that you were not around at that time.

Oh well. Maybe we'll meet up again in the near future.

Ummm, nope never said any such thing. I think Corky is a very nice guy and has never been bad with me.

Comment

Tooooo far, sorry!

Comment

Posted by me:
            quote:
            She told me you got bad with her and ..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I messed up. I meant you got 'back' with her, meaning via communication.

Comment

Thanks!

Hope to see others up there tomorrow.

Have fun!

Comment

Ever think of coming out here to Colorado to do a taping or some such....I can show you some rather fun and beautiful places!

Comment

Working...
                X