Updated Nudecasters bios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Nudecasters bios

In the "About Us" section on the cf home page, I see it says SOME of the people that work for CFI. I would like to see the page updated with all nudecasters and some info on each of them. If that is possible, that would be great!

In the "About Us" section on the cf home page, I see it says SOME of the people that work for CFI. I would like to see the page updated with all nudecasters and some info on each of them. If that is possible, that would be great!

Comment

This sounds like a good idea to me also!

I would like to point out the fact that CFI Nudecasters are the closest thing to "celebrities" many of us may ever care about, and it that regards CFI has a big opportunity to capitalize on their recognition.

Sure, CFI is not as well known as "Good Morning America", but that doesn't mean the organization can't do things like...

* Nudecaster endorsement appearances at resort
      * Commercials for other sites
      ('you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours')
      (mutually beneficial or reciprocal advertising)

* Interviews with the Nudecasters themselves
      * Happy 100th Birthday announcements for
      nudists (like the weatherman on the well-known a.m. show) ~ or 40th, 50th, whatever...

* Trading cards with Nudecaster profiles and
      stats on the backside. (No, the backside of
      the card, not the stats of the Nudecasters
      backside!)

It just seems like there are all sorts of ways to "exploit" Nudecasters. But I am only saying that because I think I would allow myself to be featured and/or promoted that way if I were one of them.

Sincerely,

~ Dennis in Las Vegas
      (not the cheesey capital of the world some people may think it is...)

Comment

Forgive my naivete but I always assumed the nudecasters were volunteers? I figured they all have day jobs like the rest of us and only participate in CFI in their spare time. Just figured that money wasn't the issue when particiapting in CFI events, etc......

-Fred

quote:
        Originally posted by Centauri4:
        This sounds like a good idea to me also!

I would like to point out the fact that CFI Nudecasters are the closest thing to "celebrities" many of us may ever care about, and it that regards CFI has a big opportunity to capitalize on their recognition.

Sure, CFI is not as well known as "Good Morning America", but that doesn't mean the organization can't do things like...

* Nudecaster endorsement appearances at resort
        * Commercials for other sites
        ('you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours')
        (mutually beneficial or reciprocal advertising)

* Interviews with the Nudecasters themselves
        * Happy 100th Birthday announcements for
        nudists (like the weatherman on the well-known a.m. show) ~ or 40th, 50th, whatever...

* Trading cards with Nudecaster profiles and
        stats on the backside. (No, the backside of
        the card, not the stats of the Nudecasters
        backside!)

It just seems like there are all sorts of ways to "exploit" Nudecasters. But I am only saying that because I think I would allow myself to be featured and/or promoted that way if I were one of them.

Sincerely,

~ Dennis in Las Vegas
        (not the cheesey capital of the world some people may think it is...)

Comment

Working...
        X