Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INA/ClothesFree TV - poll..

Comment

limited budget here. also have dial up and sometimes it takes too long. have viewed the free show along with patty and enjoyed it. glad the forum is free to join.

Comment

I'm a paying member, and I watch CFTV often. The productions are very informational and interesting. Having participating in one newscast, I know about the fun that goes on behind the camera, that does not make the cut.

I guess passing along the information would be nice, but like other sites, members are open to a much broader range of benefits.

The membership is a little steep, but I will continue to support INA and their causes, as a paying member. For what is offered, I believe the price is very much in line.

Comment

I'm an INA member in good standing with the folks who collect our dues.

But that doesn't necessarily place me in good standing with everyone that contributes to the CFF!

I usually experience problems trying to watch the shows on line.

Comment

I am a new member and only have dail up but I have watched all the past and newest shows.
            thank you.News crew

Comment

I am a long time member, enjoy the shows when I can get my computer to co-operate, think they are doing a good job, but don't get to see them often, as I'm having problems getting them to load and show, through my computer. Its probaly the way I have set something up. I need to work on that. If I could watch more of them, I'd like to comment on them in the forum.
              Nudeinbama

Comment

I am a paying member, too. However, I am limited to a dial-up connection, so CFTV takes seemingly forever to download. A pity.

Comment

Being retired I've had to cut expenses and eliminate non-essentials.

Comment

Being retired I have time to watch them. The last one has been better.

Comment

I watch the shows Like the places that are shown. I wish that the news casters were at the beach once in awhile. Over all they are great. Hope that they are attending Desert Shadows for Holloween Party. It would be fun for everyone to see a nude holloween party. Jeff

Comment

Working...
                      X