Photo of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of the day

I was curious as to why when I clicked on the enlargement of the famous work of art by Thomas Eakins...I got Jet skiers on the river.????

I was curious as to why when I clicked on the enlargement of the famous work of art by Thomas Eakins...I got Jet skiers on the river.????

Comment

The link worked properly for me.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by outdoorbare:
        [qb]I was curious as to why when I clicked on the enlargement of the famous work of art by Thomas Eakins...I got Jet skiers on the river.????[/qb]
        Click refresh or reload on your browser. You are seeing your cache from a previous photo of the day.
        Thanks!
        Corky

Comment

Guess I must be pretty stupid..Tried the refresh button ...nothing changed...which one is the curr ent "Todays Photo"? and thanks for the quick response. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Its back in synch now when I logged in....Both show the jet skiers...Thanks. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
              [qb]Guess I must be pretty stupid..Tried the refresh button ...nothing changed...which one is the curr ent "Todays Photo"? and thanks for the quick response. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [/qb]
              You can see it if you clear your cache. This is a maintenance thing that should be done from time to time. I assume you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, do this:
              On the Menu Bar, choose Tools (or View if using an older version). Select the choice called Internet Options. Under the General Tab is a section called Temporary Internet Files. Push the button that says Delete Files. You're finished.

Try looking at today's photo again.
              Good luck and thanks!

Comment

Aaron...Thanks for the advice...I"ve cleared the cache. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Great "Photo Of The Day" guys...What a wonderful way to spend a warm sunny day in Cal...Or Alaska?....Outdoorbare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                    [qb] Great "Photo Of The Day" guys...What a wonderful way to spend a warm sunny day in Cal...Or Alaska?....Outdoorbare [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img] [/qb]
                    Thanks outdoorbare! That photo of the day was changed. Here it is again for all to see.

Comment

Very nice! But I still can't tell if that's snow or white sand around the rocks.

Comment

It's snow.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Bartamus:
                          [qb] It's snow. [/qb]
                          Ouch! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Looks like tons of fun, though. Maybe we'll have enough snow here this year to try it out.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Luv those Sierra High country photos ....but where's the lady at Lady Lake?.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] Outdoorbare

Comment

The women were camera shy.

Comment

Working...
                              X