New forum topics - PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum topics - PLEASE

Every time I come to this site I think how desperately we need a Body Acceptance forum (or similar name) where we can quarantine all the "insecure male" type posts. Even better would be to move all the existing topics into that new forum.

Another topic that some might find useful is a Women's Forum or something like that. I think I have seen that done on other boards.

Every time I come to this site I think how desperately we need a Body Acceptance forum (or similar name) where we can quarantine all the "insecure male" type posts. Even better would be to move all the existing topics into that new forum.

Another topic that some might find useful is a Women's Forum or something like that. I think I have seen that done on other boards.

Comment

Great idea!! I am very bored with seeing 'what if I get an erection' or 'my penis is too small' type posts - these people should grow up a bit and realise that the world does not revolve around their 'bits' - certainly in the average nudist environment it doesn't.

Max

Comment

I would love to second a "Womans Forum" on here...this way you guys can discuss some of the issues that frankly are very boooooooooooorrrrring to us females [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

And ladies I for one have read a lot of great stuff from most of you...there have been a few that to fell into the Boring catagory...but those have been far and few inbetween [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

All good suggestions. We'll try and do something about it

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Dave M.:
            [qb] I would also add under Body Acceptance shaving- piercing- tattoos-ect.. [/qb]
            At first, I thought this was a good idea. But upon reflection I think they might be apples[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]ranges... because Body Acceptance is something every aspiring nudist must concern him/herself with. But Body Modification is something of interest to only a minority of nudists.

Thoughts?

Comment

Missouriboy,
              I very much agree with you, as they are two seperate entities and should not be combined under the same topical heading.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by missouriboy:
                [qb]At first, I thought this was a good idea. But upon reflection I think they might be apples[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif[/img]ranges... because Body Acceptance is something every aspiring nudist must concern him/herself with. But Body Modification is something of interest to only a minority of nudists.

Thoughts? [/qb]
                On other sites, I have seen them combined into the same forum, but there is no reason why we can't forge our own trail. However, it might not be wise to have TOO many forums. Unless we get rid of the images so it is easier to see them all at once.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by David77:
                  [qb] Missouriboy,
                  I very much agree with you, as they are two seperate entities and should not be combined under the same topical heading. [/qb]
                  To further convey my thinking, the Body Acceptance subject is where nearly all newbies would go, where we would try to help them overcome their "Body Fear."

Do we want to complicate that task by simultaneously implying they also need to accept genital piercings, etc.? I shouldn't think so...

Comment

Body acceptance is a very common "hold-back" for the full enjoyment of nudity. I think such a topic deserves a separate category. It has come up in quite a few places, already. also, it is a consern for all family members, though I think it is safer to be addressed to and by adults or minors with adult supervision.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by greensunshine:
                      [qb] I would love to second a "Womans Forum" on here...this way you guys can discuss some of the issues that frankly are very boooooooooooorrrrring to us females [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

And ladies I for one have read a lot of great stuff from most of you...there have been a few that to fell into the Boring catagory...but those have been far and few inbetween [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Greensunshine in the Pacific NW [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                      Netnude has a woman's forum.... the men can't read it at all. It has been there for a couple of years and nobody ever posts there. This was after many people begged a long time for it.

If you had one what would you discuss there?

Comment

I for one would also like to see a Women's Forum section here. One that I can read and gain insight into about what women are thinking, worried about, likes, dislikes, etc.

I don't think I should be able, as a man, to contribute. What will happen, if men are able to respond, is that the dominant male population on this BB will take that over also and the women will stay away as some have here.

I think if this section starts up, my wife may start contributing in that forum. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X