The "Older Shows" page is showing an error message where videos should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blue1moon View Post
    Still no updates on the older shows... dear Corky I can tell you I'm a gal who would love to help you out if possible, what specifically are the technical difficulties that you are having?

Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Blue Moon
    It keeps timing out we are trying different formats. It’s finally working and you’ll see some more updated remastered older shows this weekend. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post

It’s finally working and you’ll see some more updated remastered older shows this weekend. Thank you!
      That is great news! I hope it works and that these shows (#27, #32, #33) will be available this weekend! Thank you Corky!

Sincerely,
      Blue Moon

Comment

It keeps timing out we are trying different formats. It’s finally working and you’ll see some more updated remastered older shows this weekend. Thank you!
        Dear Corky, please forgive this woman for pestering you :-) you said last weekend but these shows (#27, #32, #33) are still not working. Pretty please, upload them?
        Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
        Blue Moon
        Last edited by blue1moon; 12-15-2020, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blue1moon View Post

Dear Corky, please forgive this woman for pestering you :-) you said last weekend but these shows (#27, #32, #33) are still not working. Pretty please, upload them?
          Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
          Blue Moon
          You aren't the only one frustrated. Just want what I paid for and trying to be supportive and patient. I'd love to tell my friends that CFI is back and totally worth the $100. So far, I'll just bite my lip and say nothing. I think even a couple shows a week would be better than nothing for 2 months and then 80 showing up. CFI has done a lot for our community in the past and they should be commended for that but man...........

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post

You aren't the only one frustrated. Just want what I paid for and trying to be supportive and patient. I'd love to tell my friends that CFI is back and totally worth the $100. So far, I'll just bite my lip and say nothing. I think even a couple shows a week would be better than nothing for 2 months and then 80 showing up. CFI has done a lot for our community in the past and they should be commended for that but man...........
            We remastered and uploaded quite a few over the weekend and we’re just have to link them. Hang in there they will all be up very soon. Thank you!

Comment

Thanks Corky. I know you're tryin'

Comment

We remastered and uploaded quite a few over the weekend and we’re just have to link them. Hang in there they will all be up very soon. Thank you!
                I am happy to hear this as well. Can you please give us a specific date when this will be done? I don't mean any disrespect, I know you're working on it, but we've been hearing "very soon" for several weeks now. Would like to know when the updates will actually be available. Thank you Corky, I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by pierre6 View Post

I am happy to hear this as well. Can you please give us a specific date when this will be done? I don't mean any disrespect, I know you're working on it, but we've been hearing "very soon" for several weeks now. Would like to know when the updates will actually be available. Thank you Corky, I appreciate it.
                  Three people we hired to do this and they keep giving me excuses why they can’t use the original high-quality source and I keep insisting on it. They told me it will be done this week from the remastered originals so that’s all I can go on. I keep producing the weekly show. If I was doing it I would give you an exact time. I’m hoping for tonight or tomorrow. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Thank you!

Comment

Three people we hired to do this and they keep giving me excuses why they can’t use the original high-quality source and I keep insisting on it. They told me it will be done this week from the remastered originals so that’s all I can go on. I keep producing the weekly show. If I was doing it I would give you an exact time. I’m hoping for tonight or tomorrow. Let’s keep our fingers crossed. Thank you!
                    Ah, I figured it was out of your control. That is unfortunate, sorry to hear that. As you said, I guess we can only hope... but it's frustrating. Thank you for the explanation Corky, if they continue giving you trouble, I wish that somehow I could do the work, I would be glad to do it for free and on time :-)

I completely agree with you Noodfellaz that regular weekly updates on the older shows would be much better. It's disheartening when nothing gets updated for many weeks. The front page says "Watch all 350+ shows" but there are so many missing. I understand it's work to upload them but again, I hope you find a way to add a few shows every week instead of letting it stagnate.

Many thanks!

Comment

Appreciate the communication Corky. Hope you know we totally support you and look forward to the new shows every week

Comment

Appreciate the communication Corky. Hope you know we totally support you and look forward to the new shows every week
                        Thank you! 👍

Comment

23 more shows were added today. Looks like they’re on it. 👍

Comment

...including the ones I had hoped. Thanks Corky! Much appreciated!

Sincerely,
                            Blue Moon

Comment

Great news!

Thank you Corky!

In case this is useful to anyone, here are the 10 numbered shows that were added:

015, 026, 027, 032, 033, 035, 036, 107, 250, 253

Here are the 155 numbered shows that are still missing:

040, 045, 052, 053, 058, 065, 068, 069, 074, 075, 076, 078, 079, 084 (14 shows)
                              091 to 106 inclusively (16 shows)
                              108 to 232 inclusively (125 shows)

Let's hope to see regular updates every week, thanks!

Comment

Thank you, I was told it might be done and uploaded this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X