Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got 14 new ones! 153, 156, 174 through 182, 230 through 232

Comment

Looking forward to the next round of updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post
        Looking forward to the next round of updates!
        Any idea when that might be Mr. Corky?

Comment

Any idea when that might be Mr. Corky?
          We are uploading about 10 a week and replacing older videos with remastered clearer videos. Thank you!

Comment

Hi Corky,

Shows #26 and #27 are not good quality, were they not supposed to have been remastered to better quality? Please let me know. Thanks!

Also, and this is not a criticism to you, but if you hired people to do the work, just note that so far there have been no updates in 2021, and shows #89, #139, and #299 are missing because they are not linked to the right shows.

Thanks Corky, we believe in you.
            pierre

Comment

Originally posted by pierre6 View Post
              Hi Corky,

Shows #26 and #27 are not good quality, were they not supposed to have been remastered to better quality? Please let me know. Thanks!

Also, and this is not a criticism to you, but if you hired people to do the work, just note that so far there have been no updates in 2021, and shows #89, #139, and #299 are missing because they are not linked to the right shows.

Thanks Corky, we believe in you.
              pierre
              Hey Corky, I'm back to hassle you again haha. I've noticed the updates seem to have slowed down completely since I last came to the forum.

If it does any good naming specifics, I keep checking back to see if episode #100 has been uploaded yet.

Also, if I am understanding some of the posts in this thread correctly, it sounds like some of the old shows uploaded were not in as good quality as they could have been? If so that explains why some of the older shows I looked at did not appear to be in higher quality than they used to at all. Good to hear better quality is on the way.

I echo what others are saying - as in - I sympathize with trying to please the masses and run a website full of bandwidth-intensive content like this. but am just hoping to see more progress. God speed.

-RJF

Comment

Odd that he hasn't answered in almost 2 weeks

Comment

Odd that he hasn't answered in almost 2 weeks
                  Also if I'm not mistaken, although the home page says latest show! January 16, 2021, it is not new, it is the same as the previous week. There was no update last weekend.

Hope you're ok, Corky.

Comment

Also if I'm not mistaken, although the home page says latest show! January 16, 2021, it is not new, it is the same as the previous week. There was no update last weekend.

Hope you're ok, Corky.
                    T
                    I noticed too. Looks like they've been in Quartzsite which is in the middle of nowhere

Comment

This is getting frustrating. I am 1/3 through my year membership and feel like I've gotten about 1/2 of what I paid for.

Comment

This is getting frustrating. I am 1/3 through my year membership and feel like I've gotten about 1/2 of what I paid for.
                        I feel the same way. When signing up it said access to all shows, so, if it's going to take so long to update the shows, I think it's only fair that the memberships be extended at least until all shows in the archive are available.

Comment

They are being remastered by another company. Almost done they say! Thanks so much for your patience!

Comment

Originally posted by Corky View Post
                            They are being remastered by another company. Almost done they say! Thanks so much for your patience!
                            Can you please ask them to remaster shows #26 and #27 because the versions currently posted are poor quality. Many thanks!

Comment

I feel the same way. When signing up it said access to all shows, so, if it's going to take so long to update the shows, I think it's only fair that the memberships be extended at least until all shows in the archive are available.
                              Yeah, while I can definitely sympathize with the various setbacks and unexpected issues that come along with running such a large website... when I signed up and paid, I was under the impression that the site was finished, as in, all the content was available and viewable. I recall sending an email to Corky's credit, I was offered a refund. But I instead opted to stick around under the belief that everything would be finished within a few weeks.

From what I've seen you're more than a reasonable guy, Corky. I'm sure you're just as frustrated with the delays as anyone. But I'm hoping once all the pieces are in place and the full back catalogue has been uploaded in the higher-res quality described, something can be offered to us early adopters for hanging on as you've worked out the kinks.

If you don't mind offering a peek behind the curtain there's a couple things I'm curious about for perspective - how many people do you have working with you here (on the website)? Is there a team of staff or are you just a one-man-operation contracting out the needed work (website development, video remastering, etc)?

Thx,
                              -RJF

Comment

Originally posted by RogerJf View Post

Yeah, while I can definitely sympathize with the various setbacks and unexpected issues that come along with running such a large website... when I signed up and paid, I was under the impression that the site was finished, as in, all the content was available and viewable. I recall sending an email to Corky's credit, I was offered a refund. But I instead opted to stick around under the belief that everything would be finished within a few weeks.

From what I've seen you're more than a reasonable guy, Corky. I'm sure you're just as frustrated with the delays as anyone. But I'm hoping once all the pieces are in place and the full back catalogue has been uploaded in the higher-res quality described, something can be offered to us early adopters for hanging on as you've worked out the kinks.

If you don't mind offering a peek behind the curtain there's a couple things I'm curious about for perspective - how many people do you have working with you here (on the website)? Is there a team of staff or are you just a one-man-operation contracting out the needed work (website development, video remastering, etc)?

Thx,
                                -RJF
                                and I am sure there are people that would help, myself included

Comment

Working...
                                X