The "Older Shows" page is showing an error message where videos should be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogerJf View Post

Yeah, while I can definitely sympathize with the various setbacks and unexpected issues that come along with running such a large website... when I signed up and paid, I was under the impression that the site was finished, as in, all the content was available and viewable. I recall sending an email to Corky's credit, I was offered a refund. But I instead opted to stick around under the belief that everything would be finished within a few weeks.

From what I've seen you're more than a reasonable guy, Corky. I'm sure you're just as frustrated with the delays as anyone. But I'm hoping once all the pieces are in place and the full back catalogue has been uploaded in the higher-res quality described, something can be offered to us early adopters for hanging on as you've worked out the kinks.

If you don't mind offering a peek behind the curtain there's a couple things I'm curious about for perspective - how many people do you have working with you here (on the website)? Is there a team of staff or are you just a one-man-operation contracting out the needed work (website development, video remastering, etc)?

Thx,
    -RJF
    and I am sure there are people that would help, myself included

Comment

We were told 10 a week but we haven't seen anything new since 12-21 and the responses have more or less stopped. And the weekly's are basically every other week. It's frustrating because this place was such a beacon years ago and now it seems I donated $100 to ????

Comment

Originally posted by Noodfellaz View Post
        We were told 10 a week but we haven't seen anything new since 12-21 and the responses have more or less stopped. And the weekly's are basically every other week. It's frustrating because this place was such a beacon years ago and now it seems I donated $100 to ????
        I am disappointed as well. No update this week either. Corky please let us know what is going on. Thanks!

Comment

Is this thing on?

Comment

11 shows have been added!

1. 111
            2. 114
            3. 116
            4. 120
            5. 124
            6. 126
            7. 127
            8. 128
            9. 129
            10. 131
            11. 139 (although incorrectly listed as #134)
            (#153 is incorrectly listed as #139)

Thanks and please continue the good work!

Comment

11 more shows have been added: Shows #200 to #210 inclusively.

Thank you Corky!

Comment

Nice! Thank you

Comment

13 more remastered shows uploaded:
                  212-219
                  #89 and 134 fixed. #299 coming soon. Thank you!

Comment

This is great! Thank you Corky, much appreciated!

Comment

Corky, would be much appreciated if the remastered shows that get uploaded and linked be posted here so that we know when there have been updates.

Also, please please please have updates on a regular, weekly basis. A few shows added every week is much better than many shows uploaded at once but then only to be followed by several weeks of inactivity.

Thank you!

Comment

So...I know Corky is vagabonding but no new shows and no updates for a month! WTF

Comment

Ok...so no updates for almost 2 months? Any idea when we will see more archived shows Corky? Those shows at Desert Sun & Olive Dell were great

Comment

Working...
                          X