• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Design

For those of you long time contributors..you may
    have noticed some changes in the forum. It will
    now be a lot easier to find fellow naturists in
    your area if you go to the top of the Forum page.

We want to know what you think. Do you like the
    new format. Any suggestions?

For those of you long time contributors..you may
    have noticed some changes in the forum. It will
    now be a lot easier to find fellow naturists in
    your area if you go to the top of the Forum page.

We want to know what you think. Do you like the
    new format. Any suggestions?

Comment

Bartamus, I for one really like the new format. The new icons are great! The new PM alert is wonderful. I think you all did a great job! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

What happen to Private Messenging???

Steve

Comment

Steve, private messaging is alive and well. Look on the main screen to the left. When you have mail an envelope will flash advising you of mail. I will send you a private message.

Comment

Bartamus, I have not said hello in quite a while because of school pressures, but just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for the great improvements in the forum. I am planning to come down that way next month for some primo nude time. Thinking of all of you great guy's and gal's at INA. Have a wonderful summer NEKKID. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Bartimoose, the new format ROCKS!!

I especially like the private message alert...since it was my idea...

Ok, maybe not all my idea...but I like it.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Bartamus:
                [qb]We want to know what you think. Do you like the
                new format. Any suggestions? [/qb]
                COOL!

One of the new profile questions contains ambiguous wording, though. See my (updated) profile for details. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I really like the new format. It's a lot easier trying to look up current members. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi Bart

It took a few days to get used to it but, yes, the new format is really good. I especially like "Today's active topics" which now seems to span a couple of days. I can't tell you how much easier it makes it for me especially in the mornings (UK time).

Would there be any chance of getting the private message icon on the "Today's active topics" page as well as the home page?

Rik

Comment

It's appropriate for all of us to bow down again to express our appreciation for the continuing improvements to this forum. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

In all seriousness, you have introduced three significant improvements that are appreciated by this user: the notifications for private messages; the links in the Today's Active Topics now take you to the most recent addition in a thread; and the listing of members, which can be sorted by clicking at the top of any column. Good job, and thanks for responding to user suggestions.

I wrote additional paragraphs concerning the functions of the auto-censor, which was creating a new class of humor. When I previewed my post, however, it appears that you may have fixed it. If so, thanks for being so immediately responsive to an irritating situation.

Comment

At the University, we are encouraged to ask what "gender" an individual is because public forums are discouraging "sexist" language. Personally, it does not matter to me, but you did place the male before the female and in some circles that is considered a form of bias. Having been in the Forum for a while now, I know that is not an issue, but you did ask. Hope you have a terrific summer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I like the idea of going automatically to the newest post, but sometimes there are several new posts since I was last in the forum, and I have to scroll up to find where I left off last.

I liked the idea of the "light" that lit up when there was something new although it didn't always work properly. Sometimes every light would be lit. Now it's difficult to tell what I read or didn't read without going to a particular subject, or is there something I've missed that says there is a new post since it was last viewed?

Comment

"I changed it from: Are you male or female? to: Are you a male or a female?"

Corky, adding the word "a" has zero effect on the ambiguity of the question. I was really only kidding, but I think Snoboy has the right idea. If you'd say something like "Please state your gender:" it would force a correct* answer, not the tongue-in-cheek one I gave (which was technically correct, even if not sincere).

*Of course, no question will force the truth.

Seriously, though, I think you do really beautiful work here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by missouriboy:
                              [qb] "I changed it from: Are you male or female? to: Are you a male or a female?"

Corky, adding the word "a" has zero effect on the ambiguity of the question. I was really only kidding, but I think Snoboy has the right idea. If you'd say something like "Please state your gender:" it would force a correct* answer, not the tongue-in-cheek one I gave (which was technically correct, even if not sincere).

*Of course, no question will force the truth.

Seriously, though, I think you do really beautiful work here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                              Okay, I changed it to: What gender are you?
                              Let's see how that works. Thanks!
                              Corky

Comment

Working...
                              X