Joining CFI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining CFI

I'm a young aussie nudist and I was wondering if I could pay for a year long membership with out a credit card. I had one and got into bad debt. I could pay a friend to use theirs but don't let anyone know I'm a nudist. Is there any other way I can pay like paypal?

Cheers, Adam

PayPal doesn't allow nudist sites to use their service. We only take credit cards from outside the U.S. Sorry.

Comment

Jnudist,

You may Join CFI by purchasing and sending a "Money Order" available at a retail outlet or at any Post Office.

Address:

CFI, PO Box 80478, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 USA

Toll Free 877-261-6184 or 949-709-3210

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Dozer:
        I'm a young aussie nudist and I was wondering if I could pay for a year long membership with out a credit card. I had one and got into bad debt. I could pay a friend to use theirs but don't let anyone know I'm a nudist. Is there any other way I can pay like paypal?

Cheers, Adam

Mate, you can always go down to the news agency and get a PREPAID Visa card in Australia, and use it to pay Clothesfree.com

Comment

jnudist,
          have been a member for several years, never had anything sent to the house, so I guess you will be OK.

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by jnudist:
            the registration form asks for my address. will anything be sent to my house? i can't have that.

Nothing is ever sent to your house unless you order merchandise from the CFI Store or a magazine subscription.

Have fun!

Comment

Hello to all
              I am looking joining and I was on the site and it said you could pay by check, or money order. Which is better, also I though it said that you can’t use a money order. If any one could help it would be appreciated.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Boz:
                Hello to all
                I am looking joining and I was on the site and it said you could pay by check, or money order. Which is better, also I though it said that you can’t use a money order. If any one could help it would be appreciated.

Of course, money orders and checks are welcome for CFI memberships.

Thanks for your support!

Comment

Working...
                X