FAQ ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ ideas

I've been on this site (not constantly) for a while now and have seen many of the same topics appear time after time and wondered if there are some subjects that could benefit from us all putting our heads together and comeing up with some FAQs and maybe even basic advice which could be applied to any nudist/naturist situation.

I know that the situation around the world differes greatly and the ideas would have to be very broad but there are some things we all share. Some of those are listed below. Where there are other websites covering the issues in more detail we could add links.

FAQ lists?

Erections
    Shaving/body decorating/piercing/modifications
    Singles advice
    Keeping safe (meeting people over the internet)
    Dealing with sexual pests (of all types)
    Beach rules and guidelines
    photography

There are other topics I'm sure others will add their own personal favorates. I am also aware that some of these issues are dealt with on links from the main page, even so, there are still frequent posts here on these boards, perhaps there could be a faq banner on each forum main page?

I know that if I had had some more detailed information available about some of this I would have had less negative times at the beach when my bf and me started going nude.

It may well be hard to get full agreement on all of these subjects but if we work hard we should be able to get some common sense solution posted here.

B

I've been on this site (not constantly) for a while now and have seen many of the same topics appear time after time and wondered if there are some subjects that could benefit from us all putting our heads together and comeing up with some FAQs and maybe even basic advice which could be applied to any nudist/naturist situation.

I know that the situation around the world differes greatly and the ideas would have to be very broad but there are some things we all share. Some of those are listed below. Where there are other websites covering the issues in more detail we could add links.

FAQ lists?

Erections
    Shaving/body decorating/piercing/modifications
    Singles advice
    Keeping safe (meeting people over the internet)
    Dealing with sexual pests (of all types)
    Beach rules and guidelines
    photography

There are other topics I'm sure others will add their own personal favorates. I am also aware that some of these issues are dealt with on links from the main page, even so, there are still frequent posts here on these boards, perhaps there could be a faq banner on each forum main page?

I know that if I had had some more detailed information available about some of this I would have had less negative times at the beach when my bf and me started going nude.

It may well be hard to get full agreement on all of these subjects but if we work hard we should be able to get some common sense solution posted here.

B

Comment

Bryony

Nice idea but I think you'd find it impossible to come up with a consensus for some of those things. For every person that says "cover up an erection" you'll get one that says "wave it about". And an FAQ would not satisfy all those people who just like to say "I'm a shaver!" or descibe in detail how to/how much/how often etc.

Rik

Comment

i don't think you will find someone on this site that would say to wave an erection about because they would get many over-the-top-with-negativity-remarks and horrible, insulting private messages. it seems as though people are picking on each other lately. here are some famous words for you - can't we all just get along.

sorry for bickering, but at least i did not insult anyone.....

Comment

Working...
        X