X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Nude Resorts Ideas

Id love to see some Development Co. develop these for the CO Marketplace:
    1. NUDE WATER PARK.
    2. All Nude Cruise Liner: the whole ship is run by nudists.
    3. More nude hotels in CA HI NV NM TX LA NC PR Am Samoa, Bora Bora, Australia.
    5. Cap D Agde America Project Port Nature, France
    The Nude Water Park would have these features:
    1. changing center.
    2. Beach area, surf beach.
    3. tennis courts.
    4. miscl water rides, tubes, flumes.
    5. picnic areas.
    6. RV lot
    7. General store.
    8. Hotel acess by bridge, causeway?
    9. River, lake, sea acess?
    10. Condoes, apts for 100.
    11. office.
    12. Parking for 1K cars.
    13. Sauna, Jacuzzi, spa.
    For 1 fee.
    Plus dining spots.
    Sited: CA NV NM TX LA FL Baja Mex, Mex, EU.
    Id be a chain like 6 Flags water parks.
    All forNudists.
    The Nude Cruise Liner is a old cruise ship, refitted BUT the whole crew are nudists & thus enjoy ship activities in Nude when OFF duty.
    Same cruise affairs here.
    Dubb this the SS Eden Project.
    Anytakers?
    Ship ports: FL CA Mex Jamaica, Guadelope, France, Spain, Seychelles, Bora Bora, Baja Mex, St Maartin.
    P***engers: 1K, crew 500.
    Doable?

Id love to see some Development Co. develop these for the CO Marketplace:
    1. NUDE WATER PARK.
    2. All Nude Cruise Liner: the whole ship is run by nudists.
    3. More nude hotels in CA HI NV NM TX LA NC PR Am Samoa, Bora Bora, Australia.
    5. Cap D Agde America Project Port Nature, France
    The Nude Water Park would have these features:
    1. changing center.
    2. Beach area, surf beach.
    3. tennis courts.
    4. miscl water rides, tubes, flumes.
    5. picnic areas.
    6. RV lot
    7. General store.
    8. Hotel acess by bridge, causeway?
    9. River, lake, sea acess?
    10. Condoes, apts for 100.
    11. office.
    12. Parking for 1K cars.
    13. Sauna, Jacuzzi, spa.
    For 1 fee.
    Plus dining spots.
    Sited: CA NV NM TX LA FL Baja Mex, Mex, EU.
    Id be a chain like 6 Flags water parks.
    All forNudists.
    The Nude Cruise Liner is a old cruise ship, refitted BUT the whole crew are nudists & thus enjoy ship activities in Nude when OFF duty.
    Same cruise affairs here.
    Dubb this the SS Eden Project.
    Anytakers?
    Ship ports: FL CA Mex Jamaica, Guadelope, France, Spain, Seychelles, Bora Bora, Baja Mex, St Maartin.
    P***engers: 1K, crew 500.
    Doable?

Comment

It seems you have all the ideas. Go for it.

Comment

He may have the ideas, but does he have any financial backing? Or is that level of backing available for these kind of ventures? I've pondered the waterpark idea myself, but that (and the cruise ship) are multi-million dollar projects with large upfront cash layouts. Not saying that they wouldn't be viable business ventures, but can anyone convince someone with access to the required level of funding to back them?

Doug H.

Comment

Got my lucky numbers. Just waiting for the stars to line up.

Bob S.

Comment

I don't think a full scale water park would be viable for just nude use in the USA at this time. HOWEVER, a lot of even smaller hotels, campgrounds, city parks, etc. are adding big water slides and other water features beyound the standard pool, I certanily think that would be very viable for many nudist clubs and am surprised that none I know of has done it yet. (Oops, I think Turtle Lake has a big water slide, but that's the only one I know of at a nudist club in the USA.)

Sometime before they did it I heard Cypress Cove was going to add a second pool, especially given their closeness to the number one family tourist spot in the world I thought for sure that they would include a big water slide and other water features that would attract families, but they didn't. Oh well.

As far as a Cap D Agde project in the USA please NO, there are many, many, MANY nudist resorts in Eroupe (including France) that are far more attractive, cleaner, and would be much better to emulate than that ugly, run down, dirty place! Coasta Natura in Spain is very nice as well as many in Croatia

Nate

Comment

Nate,

Good point! A water slide is a lot cheaper than an entire water park and makes a nice addition to a swimming pool.

I went to a pool in Mexico that had a corkscrew water slide.

It was just a spring-fed pool in a state park (Ojo de Aqua de Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon).

Here's a link to photos and description (in Spanish): Ojo de Agua de Sabinas Hidalgo

These folks don't have much money. If they can set up a simple waterslide, any nudist resort can.

Comment

Working...
              X