Addicted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addicted

I am addicted to nudity and this forum. It's a bit like a drug addiction (not that I have ever been addicted to drugs - except perhaps the occasional beer or glass of wine like - every day). I love being nude at every opportunity and I love reading other peoples experiences about their nude lives.

I think this site has helped a lot of people overcome their shyness and embarrassments.

Since becoming a nudist some years ago I have discovered that most people seem to enjoy being nude and it is only tradition, habit, societies (wrong ) expectations - that being clothed is right or better that holds back people from taking their clothes off if the weather is warm enough.

My addiction is such that I spend so much time on this site that I think I will need to join clothesfree poster's anonymous to try and control my addiction.

Addicted

Ok Ok I have an ulterior motive. This is post number 10. I like to look at the daily posts and have spent some time reading existing threads that may not have had current posts. I wouldnt say Im addicted but I have a functional dependence on nudity. Add that to your lexicon. That includes reading what others have to say and having on line conversations with other nudists. All in all I'd say discovering nudism and practicing it as Im able has been both librerating and exhilarating Its something I like to share in every sense.

Comment

Addicted

I am not sure I would call living a nudist life style an addiction but, I do know where you are comming from. I also love all the aspects of the nudist life. I do not think we are any more rabid in what we like than say people who are really into nascar or maybe football. We each can be passionate about the things we love.

Comment

Addiction? Possibly. I know whenever I get a chance, the clothes come off. As soon as the house is empty, the same thing, everything comes off until people start to come back home. So if it's not an addiction, it's definately habit forming.

Comment

not sure i would call it an addiction. if this is it's the best addiction you can have! this is the place you can come anytime of the day or night and post your story,remark,problem and will definately get an answer! the few people whom i have chatted with are caring and will not shove you out of the way or brush you off! i have found that is true with most nudist!! that's why i come to this site first thing in the morning or when ever i'm online.

Comment

It's funny with the timing on this subject of addiction. I was just thinking the other day how frustrated I was going to be now that the weather is changing and will not be able to enjoy my lifestyle as frequently as I would like. My wife and kids have become more acceptable to it as well. I guess what I'm saying is, I thought I must be addicted to it as well, to fell frustrated in not being able to practice it as much during the colder months, like having withdraws.

OZ said “Since becoming a nudist some years ago I have discovered that most people seem to enjoy being nude and it is only tradition, habit, societies (wrong ) expectations - that being clothed is right or better that holds back people from taking their clothes off if the weather is warm enough.”

It was though this realization that I became a nudist as well as my wife and daughter. Even though they hate to have the title nudist, which I’m even uncomfortable with myself, still have some of that traditional thinking going on.

Comment

Been a "closet nudist" for quite a while. Not exactly a "functional dependance" just enjoy being sans-clothes.
              One experince with social nudism and I'm hooked! Feel like I'm batting my head against a brick wall tho (read almost any of my other posts).
              Addiction? It would certainly be an enjoyable one.

Comment

Addiction

If being an addict to nudity means being without clothes at every opportunity then yes I am. Please, please don't send me to re-hab.

Comment

Originally posted by ecnaturist View Post
                  I was just thinking the other day how frustrated I was going to be now that the weather is changing and will not be able to enjoy my lifestyle as frequently as I would like.
                  Had to close up the pool today - always a sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Countryboy View Post
                    Had to close up the pool today - always a sad day.
                    I know what you mean. We don't close our pool for the winter, but we won't be using it any more until next May. Sad, sad, sad.

Runners speak of acquiring a "positive addiction" to running, and that's a good description of my relationship with nudity. We don't keep the house warm enough in winter to be nude much, so there's a stretch of months out ahead that will be mostly clothed. It does affect how I feel and whether I'm grouchy with my wife.

Comment

Living up here in northern Calif. those few months are good months to head south to Palm Spring and a stay at a spa. Even with the solar heat, the pool is now down to 74 now.

Garden

Comment

Haha, tell me about it. I'm totally addicted to nudity myself. I hate wearing clothes. Which is why i would like to live in Spain, where nudism is legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Garden View Post
                          Living up here in northern Calif. those few months are good months to head south to Palm Spring and a stay at a spa. Even with the solar heat, the pool is now down to 74 now.

Garden
                          74?....Dang my pool didn't get too much warmer than that all summer! We would be lovin' it if our pool was that warm! I finally closed it because it was 62

Oh BTW nice Jeep....Looks familiar

Comment

We leave our “pool”, 1000 gallon cow tank, filled well into November, origin WI. Of course with the kids growing up it’s more of a cold water plunge for the sauna and the colder the better.

Comment

Originally posted by ercNY View Post
                              74?....Dang my pool didn't get too much warmer than that all summer! We would be lovin' it if our pool was that warm! I finally closed it because it was 62

Oh BTW nice Jeep....Looks familiar
                              ercNY

Guess I am just too spoiled living in an area where the pool was about 88 all summer. Made for a lot of late evening swimming with family and friends. We have four solar panels on a 10,000 gallon pool. A friend of mine was so impressed we are putting 14 panels on his 30,000 gallon pool. That will put 2 solar heated pools in the loop next year. Something to look forward too during the long winter.

In about 2 more months the fog will set in for 3 months, then I will get house phobia. My addiction will at that point get the best of me.

BTW I love that Jeep. The High Sierra's are just 1 hour east of my place with many nice trails to hike.

garden

Comment

Working...
                              X