Clear All

• A Recent Naked Alpine Hike:

A Recent Naked Alpine Hike:

http://www.nakedeurope.org/walks/asc...ausenberg.html

Rich.

Fantastic!

Comment

Great!

The hike sounds ideal! I was especially impressed with the reactions to the other hikers along the trail to your nudity. I do not think one would receive the same reactions here in the states

Comment

Originally posted by justnude View Post
        The hike sounds ideal! I was especially impressed with the reactions to the other hikers along the trail to your nudity. I do not think one would receive the same reactions here in the states
        I believe that the more people who see naked hikers, naked cyclists, going about their daily recreation, and so on, the more 'normal' it will become, and then the reactions will just become unnoticable. Someone has to be first, indeed, many people have been pioneers already, so now it's actually time to get the fence-sitters and armchair nacktivists naked hiking and cycling too, then we'll really see some groundswell!

Cheers :-)

Rich.

Comment

thanks for sharing the beautiful places and biography! great job!! would be nice to publish a book!!

Comment

Originally posted by nudenwv View Post
            thanks for sharing the beautiful places and biography! great job!! would be nice to publish a book!!
            If a publisher were interested, it could be an idea...

?-)

Rich.

Comment

Lucky! Sounds like an incredible time!

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                What a great photo collection and wonderful journal as well.

Comment

Working...
                X