• Show
Clear All
  • Bartamus
    Bronze Member
    • Nov 2001
    • Bart

Nudedude: I believe they are. We'll be
    meeting with them this weekend to discuss a
    number of issues regarding our affliation.

Comment

• nudeatheart
      • Jan 2002

I'm naked; are You,

Your appology has been noted and accepted. Maybe I was feeling a little over sensitive when I read the post because of the obsticles I have encountered in trying to find a place accepting of singles. I have heard the same thing many of the single have reported, "you can come here but you will be closely watched". I have often wondered the same thing you have just asked, do single females meet with the same degree of discrimination ? I am anxious to see if any of them answer your question.

Comment

• NUDE RICK
        • Jul 2002
        • Stay happy by living nude...

Hello I'm naked are you,
        When you called "Laguna" did you ask if you could enter the resort if you were an INA member? That's what made the difference for me in mid-July for my first visit without my wife. Call back and ask for Corey, she conducted my interview.

NUDE RICK
        [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

• Im Naked, are You
          • Jul 2002
          • Have Fun in the Sun, But dont forget the suntan lotion!

Bart: I am curious since you will be meeting with Laguna Del Sol, if you think there is any chance of them reversing their decision regarding allowing married men in without their wives ( Yes,I only have one [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )If they can I would have no problem with becoming a member of INA. Otherwise I honestly dont see how being a member of INA would be beneficial to me personally from a finanial stand point. Let me know what you think.
          Naked Rick, I talked with a woman who claimed to be either a manager or supervisor, I dont remember which, but she was pretty adiment about standing behind the policy. Let me see what Bart has to say, then I will go from there. I appriciate the advice.
          Just out of curiosity are you taking your wife this time? If not how did you make it so you could get in alone? just wondering [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
          Peace to all

Comment

• brainyguy9999
            Bronze Member
            • Mar 2002

Im Naked, are You --
            "can we band together and go to INA or whoever is supposed to be supporting us and helping us out, cant we go to them in mass, you know with signed petitions or something and see if this discrimination can stop? "

Although I don't like the policy, I don't think there is much that anyone can do because it is private property. With that said, I'm glad that there is not much that anyone can do because it is private property.

Of course everyone can write letters to the club, INA, AANR, and any other organization that represents the area and express your feelings and opinions. Also, by telling friends and posting your story here, you are giving some very powerful negative advertising. If they truly want to expand their membership or keep the day visitors coming in, they could feel the financial impact of their decision. If you convince your married nudist/naturist friends not to visit there, they will probably not recommend it to their friends. It's the "everyone tell two people" principle in reverse.

But, since it is private property, they can make whatever rules they want regarding who they let onto their property. It is the same set of laws that keeps me from getting a lot of people together to sign a petition allowing us to come into your house whenever we feel like it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I think that expression of dismay to the club and to various organizations as well as negative advertising on nudist/naturist sites is the best thing that can be done.

bg

Comment

• Bartamus
              Bronze Member
              • Nov 2001
              • Bart

I.N.A.Y.: We will definetly explore those
              issues with Laguna. I'll get back to you
              next week.
              In the meantime, did you get my e-mail I
              sent you? There may be a way you can get
              around this policy providing INA is unable
              to get them to amend it right now.

Comment

• Im Naked, are You
                • Jul 2002
                • Have Fun in the Sun, But dont forget the suntan lotion!

Bart: I appreciate you exploring the options this weekend, I look forward to your reply. In response to your email, no I did not receive one as of yet. I will send you a PM with my email addy. Thanks.
                Brainguy9999: Unfortionatly I think that you are very correct, however one can only hope that orginizations will open thier eyes to an unintintional injustice.
                Respectfully Yours, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

• NUDE RICK
                  • Jul 2002
                  • Stay happy by living nude...

I.N.A.Y.
                  As I stated in an earlier post, Corey at Laguna at first refused admission to me w/o my wife until I showed her my INA card. At that point I went through the interview process, filled out a reg card and toured the grounds. I camped there for 2 nights and really enjoyed my stay. As far as my wife... I'm being patient and hopefully she may check out the scene at "Nudestock".

NUDE RICK [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like alot of trouble for a male alone to go through to go to nudestock. Will it be worth the try ?Shall I just give up and Go to one of the beautiful CO beaches? September is usually great on the coast. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Suavecito for the reply

Comment

The closest resort to me is the one in Castro Valley. I Think its the Sequoians.Has any one out there been there and have any comments on men alone visiting or joining there? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

• ER WEN
                          • Aug 2002

Has anyone thought about going to the Lupin Resort in Los Gatos, on highway 17? I have gone solo about 3 weeks ago without any hassles. I am a single, part of an unmarried couple and paid the $20 day rate with a feeling of being welcomed. 10 days later, I attended with my g/f who had never been naked before public group and she enjoyed the 2 days we were there. There were many single men and women of all ages.
                          I had been thinking about trying the Laguna , as many from the valley mentioned it but I have seen many of the posts here detailing problems there. I do not feel like wasting the 3 hr drive there from Fresno, when the Lupin is just as available.
                          The Sequoias website has no mention of the couples only(if committed).

Comment

Irwin....Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                            X