Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piercing

Hi All,

My Girlfriend and her new guy came over my house. She said that she had a genital piercing and proceeded to show me. Her guy said that he bought it for her and was proud. They are not nudists but know that I am. She then insisted that her guy show me his piercing. Without hesitation he pulled down his pants and showed me his piercing. It looked dangerous but I said it was nice. Maybe we have new nudists in the works ? I was actually surprised that he showed me thinking that it was just something for them to enjoy. I guess they figured that nudity wasn't a big thing to me. And they are correct...

Jackie

Hi All,

My Girlfriend and her new guy came over my house. She said that she had a genital piercing and proceeded to show me. Her guy said that he bought it for her and was proud. They are not nudists but know that I am. She then insisted that her guy show me his piercing. Without hesitation he pulled down his pants and showed me his piercing. It looked dangerous but I said it was nice. Maybe we have new nudists in the works ? I was actually surprised that he showed me thinking that it was just something for them to enjoy. I guess they figured that nudity wasn't a big thing to me. And they are correct...

Jackie

Comment

It looked dangerous? Was it going to bite you?

Just kidding....

Could you explain what you mean by that?

Comment

Yes I can. To me it looked like he could hurt himself with that metal. I was too embarrased to ask if it gets in the way of urination. Also it must hurt to have something like that done? I really know nothing about piercing but will have to look it up. It also looks like his penis may get infected easily with that. He was also uncut.

Jackie

Comment

You can check out either of these sites to learn more about piercings/body modifications. Be forewarned on the latter site there maybe some pictures you might find upsetting. The fomer site has lots of pictures and you might be able to find out what kind of piercing from the pictures, the latter site has personal experiences. BTW, I have some genital piercings, and no they did not really hurt getting them, nor do they really cause me any problems. I have a pubic, at the base of the penis, right on the pubic bone (hence the name), and 3 frenums, one on top and 2 on the bottom side of the penis. If it looks as if it might hurt when he urinates it might be a Prince Albert, from what I have been told a relatively common piercing. Also have been told after getting one a guy has to sit to urinate. The sites are www.tribalectic.com and www.bmezine.com.

Comment

Just joined the forum and found this discussion. I have been a nudist for many years now and three years ago I got a Prince Albert piercing (the ring goes in under the head and out through the urethra). It did hurt when it was done and it took a while to heal but now that it is healed it is quite comfortable. I must admit I still, at times, feel a little self conscious when I'm nude. I don't have to sit down to urinate but I do have to be careful, depending on the angle of the jewellery. I have also noticed more people with piercings than I remember ten years ago. Perhaps they are getting more popular?

Comment

I have to admit to being a big chicken when it comes to genital or nipple piercing. Personally, I don't care for the looks of genital jewelry, but I do like nipple jewelry.

I have some nipple jewelry that does not require piercing - it 'hugs' the nipples, and so it can be worn or removed with no permanent body alterations (pierce holes, that is). Kind of like the best of both worlds. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by oznoodwalker:
                [qb] Just joined the forum and found this discussion. I have been a nudist for many years now and three years ago I got a Prince Albert piercing (the ring goes in under the head and out through the urethra). It did hurt when it was done and it took a while to heal but now that it is healed it is quite comfortable. I must admit I still, at times, feel a little self conscious when I'm nude. I don't have to sit down to urinate but I do have to be careful, depending on the angle of the jewellery. I have also noticed more people with piercings than I remember ten years ago. Perhaps they are getting more popular? [/qb]
                Did you bleed much when it was done? Did you have to remain nude so as not to irritate it ?
                I would love to watch somebody try to pee with that on. I have seen my guy ( not pierced ) pee many times as we are nude most of the time and don't hide anything. I would be to embarrsed to as a stranger to let me watch [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] . Does it shoot out of the side ? Do you ever remove it ?
                Is your foreskin intact ?

Love curious Jackie

Comment

Some with "PA's" Prince Alberts have to sit down when urinating to prevent spraying your shoes, pants below the penis.

That would be a problem in a crowded sports event or any public place, and limit where you could go urinate.

No Thanks, no matter how it looks, and you can't reverse that procedure.

Comment

and you can't reverse that procedure.
                    Gary, I have always assumed one can remove a piercing any time you want. You said a PA is not reversible. I am puzzled. Why is a PA different from say an ear lobe?
                    Help.
                    Don

Comment

Healing, or reversing, a piercing is dependent upon how big the piercing hole is stretched. I am in the military and have to take the studs out of my ears when I am performing active duty or am drilling. If I have had them out for an extended period of time, a couple of weeks, the studs are difficult to re-insert. I have clear plastic balls on the tongue piercing so it is "invisible" and does not come out. The rest of my piercings do not come out...what they don't see they don't know about. I have taken out a couple of the nipple piercings out for ARMY physicals....and it was difficult to re-insert the barbells. The ARMY docs do not seem very concerned about body piercings. A PA pierces a different kind of skin then an ear....that is about all I can say about that. The ear lobe is basically "fatty tissue". If a smaller guage ring is used my guess is it would heal without too much trouble.

Comment

I've always wanted a PA..
                        healing: urine is sterile. You have to be an idiot for it not to hear properly.
                        peeing: you can also take it out. But that is hardly a concern of someone that wants a PA.

My issue.. I've been a nudist, but only been on my 14 acres for about 3 years. I've outted myself but most friends haven't seen my nude yet. I worry that they'll think I want to be nude just to show off the piercing. So, i've been reluctant to do it.. yet at least.

I'm 38 now.. maybe I'll wait until I'm a 40. By then I'll be outted for a few years and I can do it as a birthday present to myself..

Comment

Excerpt from:

General guidelines of conduct at INA approved nude beaches, clubs and resorts

Sexually provocative clothing and jewelry is discouraged.

Comment

And who's definition of "sexually provocative" are we using?

Comment

Come on Cyndiann, you are a very intelligent woman. You and every one else knows what INA in their listing is talking about. I am sure that you did not just fall of the "turniptruck". Sawdust

Comment

Working...
                              X