Holiday Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Season

Well now that we are in the holiday season, I just thought I would see who plans to celebrate them in the nude. I will be at home for Christmas, so that won't be a possibility, but I am going to spend New Year's with my dad so we'll see about that. Anyone have any interesting holiday traditions, nude or otherwise?

:chef:At this point we plan on being home and I'll be nude and cooking a turkey. I love to cook and love to be nude so my wife has her own personal naked chef. This year will be different as its our daughters second year of living away from mom and dad, but also our son is going away for the holidays with some friends.
    It will sure be quite but our Shih-Tzu's will keep us entertained. I don't mind cooking a turkey for just the two of us because I love turkey leftovers.

Comment

I will be home in Az along with my twin sons and their assorted signigicant others. My daughter will be joining us from the east cost. And yes-we will enjoy a nude holiday here

Comment

same here! just my wife and i at home now so i will be enjoying the holidays nude.

Comment

I hope to spend at least part of it nude--I'm going to my parents, so not there. If the weather's good, I may go to the resort that's close by.

Comment

Since we have 'everyone' living here now, we will be spending the holidays here at home. So things will remain the same, naked in the mornings, scantly covered when people wake up, then fully clothed when people start to arrive.
            nudeM
            Platinum Member
            Last edited by nudeM; 12-08-2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngjoe View Post
              Well now that we are in the holiday season, I just thought I would see who plans to celebrate them in the nude. I will be at home for Christmas, so that won't be a possibility, but I am going to spend New Year's with my dad so we'll see about that. Anyone have any interesting holiday traditions, nude or otherwise?
              Nude Year's Eve party

Comment

I'll be doing the Baking again. Pumpkin and Apple Pie, and maybe some cookies. The big gathering will be at an inlaws house so I can be nude untill I have to go there.

Comment

We are going to take it easy and just be at home not going anywhere and plan to have a nude Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Going to the farm this Desember planning to have a nude holiday.

Comment

We'll be nude at cabin unless we are out snowmobiling. Wood stove keeps it around 75 or 80 even when it's around 10-20 outside. Nice! Do short dashes out to get more firewood wearing only snow boots count as nude? Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Holiday season

I'll be at home enjoying Christmas in the nude relaxing listening to Christmas music , fixing some good food and remembering what the season is all really about ,the birth of my Lord jesus . I wish every one a Merry Christmas.

Comment

Everyone will be coming to us for the holiday so I won't be nude. To be honest, it's too cold to be nude the whole time.

Comment

Nude in the Islands

For the last few years a group of friends and I have all left our families and headed to St. Martin for a nude Christmas and New Years. So the answer is yes, definitely nude for the holidays.

No matter how you spend it, enjoy!

Comment

Christmas nude

We will be nude most of the time, except when some family comes over

Comment

Working...
                              X