We have a new indoor nude sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have a new indoor nude sport

Wow, its been a while since I've posted, had to make a new profile.

We just got the Wii and finally got to do some nude bowling... Nude baseball and boxing too. Not quite the same as the real thing but close and still a ton of fun.

heard of that. sounds like a lot of fun! enjoy!!

Comment

yeah, I've heard the Wii is fun to play, but I hear that they are hard to get right now

Comment

Hard to get

I too have heard they were hard to get but some one on the radio said something to the effect of 17 a second were sold over some peroid of the shopping season. I've heard of some getting so into the action ,that they threw the controller at their T.V. screen,so hang onto that thing,Ha.
        Nudeinbama

Comment

Originally posted by Nudeinbama View Post
          I too have heard they were hard to get but some one on the radio said something to the effect of 17 a second were sold over some peroid of the shopping season. I've heard of some getting so into the action ,that they threw the controller at their T.V. screen,so hang onto that thing,Ha.
          Nudeinbama
          Will do. They controllers come with a wrist strap and every time before you start a game a safety warning pops up to not stand to close to the players and always put the strap on your wrist.

I have to admit it gets pretty wild, I've wacked the ceiling fan twice and one of my friends accidentally punched my other friend's wife in the arm while they were playing the boxing game.

Comment

Remote

Did you know they have a remote for the Wii?

Yep you guessed it, it's called the Wii-Mote.

Comment

Funny, just got the AANR newsletter and there's a story about Sun Island Resort investing $300 into their new sports complex, a Wii.

Comment

Indoor "Sports"...

Only one "indoor sport" for me..
                and machines are optional.

Wii's as "sport", rather than games - how low have some people fallen???
                As for availability - doesn't seem to be any problem around here - though there was a delay actually getting them onto this market initially (there always is a delay (days or weeks - not months like it used to be..) in some such popular items finding their way down here..).

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but what is "Wii"?

Is it a video game or something?

Comment

Wii is a good idea. No one can object because you are in your own home, and it allows some movememnts similar to the original.

Comment

It sounds like fun. Our son, who lives in a small town in Pennsylvania, was able to get a Wii when everyone here was standing in line for hours. Fortunately, we don't have a TV so my wife and I will just have to box the old fashioned way.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X