Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Facebook!

    all of you who are on f.book say HI :P

  • #2
    me! If we get enough people maybe we can start a group over there.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am on face book

      Comment


      • #4
        im on facebook

        Comment


        • #5
          A little help please...what is face book? I'd ask my kids but they would just give me more grief!

          Comment


          • #6
            I opened an account there but haven't done anything with it.

            Comment


            • #7
              I am also in the dark as to what face book is.

              Comment


              • #8
                just go to facebook.com and make an account i am sure you will get to know all about it once your on it....



                its pretty cool though.. lets you upload photos... tag em label em comment on em... lets you discuss keep in touch with friends... n gives you a chance to meet new people its fun..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Had a facebook account but ended up closing it. Found it to be slow and limited for what it was and the games, ie. sending drinks to friends, etc. were getting annoying.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Facebook

                    Originally posted by Fuzzy Nuts View Post
                    I am also in the dark as to what face book is.
                    Facebook is a social networking web-site http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

                    Downside it's easier for stalkers target ladies/women at college/university

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Me too

                      I am on Facebook and think it might be fun to get a group going. I have listed naturism as one of my interests, as well as nude modeling for art classes and groups. Unfortunately I have not gotten any comments on that yet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        J joined Facebook to keep in touch with my various younger relatives' lives as they are scattered across the world these days. The day after I joined, I read a newspaper article in which they stated that being on Facebook was one of the 10 most uncool things one could do when one is over 50! Nearly deleted the Facebook entry there and then. It does have good side, through Facebook I got in touch and met up with an old school friend I had not seen in over 40 years!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Huh?

                          Originally posted by Steveapple View Post
                          J joined Facebook to keep in touch with my various younger relatives' lives as they are scattered across the world these days. The day after I joined, I read a newspaper article in which they stated that being on Facebook was one of the 10 most uncool things one could do when one is over 50! Nearly deleted the Facebook entry there and then. It does have good side, through Facebook I got in touch and met up with an old school friend I had not seen in over 40 years!
                          Probably written by someone under 30! What do they know when they haven't experienced enough of life to know what 'cool' really is!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Enemybook for me!

                            I'm not on facebook, but I did hear an interesting piece on NPR (Public Radio) the other day where they talked about competing social network sites and the guest mentioned LinkedIN and Enemybook. Two of the highest rated enemies on it are George Bush and Hillary Clinton, so it might be worth popping over to have a look at (which I haven't yet). They guest referred to them as "Anti-social network sites" which I found too funny!

                            I have no idea how it works (er, plugs into Facebook??)
                            http://www.enemybook.info/

                            Enjoy!
                            Centauri4
                            Bronze Member
                            Last edited by Centauri4; 02-07-2008, 08:37 PM. Reason: Added URL for Enemybook

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              facebook

                              Originally posted by New_Nudist_Dr View Post
                              all of you who are on f.book say HI :P
                              Hi,
                              I'm on facebook but have not done much with it because I have no idea what to do, my mate tells me its great with loads of games etc and you can also buy people,well I thought that had been banned years ago, but seriously I prefer myspace out of that type of website.

                              Steve.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X