Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Nevada nudists?????

Hey all.......

Am I the ONLY nudist in Northern Nevada?

Sure seems like it!

Lots of people told me about the "nude beach on Lake Tahoe" when I first moved here. So when a group of people from the bar I started going to invited me to go with them one day, I jumped at the chance! Eager for nudist fun, I was...as usual...undressed in no time. With my clothes stowed away, I turned towards my friends....all of whom were staring at me...and none of whom were naked! After an awkward second or two, I asked if it "was OK" and everyone....momentarily taken aback...said that it was. So I walked down to the water and went for a swim. Turns out, I was in fact the only naked person on the beach....something I had experienced many times back home....and wasn't the least bit bothered by! To this day, I am still the "token nudist" in my circle of friends.

Opportunities for nude recreation are almost non-existent here. There are no resorts, no clothing-optional events, no nudist-friendly bed and breakfasts (that I know of)and....seemingly...no groups of people to correspond or hang out with. I have yet to find any local clubs online!

This is too bad because, as a social nudist, time spent with others makes nudism more fun!

Anyone out there????

Joe

Hey all.......

Am I the ONLY nudist in Northern Nevada?

Sure seems like it!

Lots of people told me about the "nude beach on Lake Tahoe" when I first moved here. So when a group of people from the bar I started going to invited me to go with them one day, I jumped at the chance! Eager for nudist fun, I was...as usual...undressed in no time. With my clothes stowed away, I turned towards my friends....all of whom were staring at me...and none of whom were naked! After an awkward second or two, I asked if it "was OK" and everyone....momentarily taken aback...said that it was. So I walked down to the water and went for a swim. Turns out, I was in fact the only naked person on the beach....something I had experienced many times back home....and wasn't the least bit bothered by! To this day, I am still the "token nudist" in my circle of friends.

Opportunities for nude recreation are almost non-existent here. There are no resorts, no clothing-optional events, no nudist-friendly bed and breakfasts (that I know of)and....seemingly...no groups of people to correspond or hang out with. I have yet to find any local clubs online!

This is too bad because, as a social nudist, time spent with others makes nudism more fun!

Anyone out there????

Joe

Comment

Hi, Joey,
      The answer to your is no you are not alone. A lot of us go over to Sierra Hotsprings and there is a small local yahoo group. As for lake Tahoe, you may have been at the wrong beach.
      Gotta run but will be back later.
      Gene

Comment

Working...
      X