artists online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artists online

I was wondering if there are many other artists in this forum? I see a few familiar names from the figure drawing factory and wondered who else was out there!
    I work mainly with charcoal and chalk pastels, but starting to play with paint in the past couple of weeks. I mostly draw people.
    what are you guys into?

I was wondering if there are many other artists in this forum? I see a few familiar names from the figure drawing factory and wondered who else was out there!
    I work mainly with charcoal and chalk pastels, but starting to play with paint in the past couple of weeks. I mostly draw people.
    what are you guys into?

Comment

I'll count myself in.

Comment

Ditto-I'm into many art forms and always experimenting with new stuff.I'm into Photography,music,writing,and drawing.
        MUSIC;play guitar,harmonica,bass and sing.I write my own songs and have recorded several Demos.
        WRITING;I have been working on a sitcom as of late taken from short stories I've written.
        DRAWING;pen,pencil,charcoal,and pen and water color.I also do some graphic design.You can veiw some of my work on the link below.

Comment

thanks for the link dancin bare, it wont open though. Will try again tomorrow, which often seems to be the trick with Yahoo!

Comment

While I do not claim to be an artist in anything close to a traditional sense, I was here before I helped to start the Figure Drawing Factory

It's always good to hear from you in both places, fiercerd,

Ben.

P.S., this seems like as good of an opportunity as any for a shameless plug, so if you feel so inclined, please see http://figuredrawingfactory.info

Comment

Ah Yes.. Art school..
              Ringling School of Art in Sarasota, Fl. (Now The Ringling School of Art and Design.. Yup Yup>>)
              Those were the days.

Comment

in aus, Ringling is a circus....hope art school was as much fun??

Comment

Naturist Zoar is my name and...
                  Life drawing is my game.

Comment

I prefer to do sculpturing. I seldom attend a life drawing group these days, although I often intend to do so, but get side-tracked.
                    I used to be on the board of the St. Louis Artist Guild and also used to coordinated a life drawing group there.

I have played the electronic keyboard for fairs and other social occasions. I played Broadway tunes, polkas, etc.
                    I also play the piano and like to play classical music for my own emotions, inner-self.

Comment

hey nudist zoar, where do you do classes and how often do you go? Have you ever tried recruiting models for individual sessions?

Comment

I draw and paint as a hobby when I have the time. Any figure studies are usually done from photos.

Comment

Count me in...Here is my latest drawing from the Figure Drawing Factory

Comment

hi outdoor
                            nice to hear from you here, and to see the drawing. its such an excellent representation you maybe should have pixilated his distinguishing features!

Comment

Posted by "fiercerd"
                              quote:
                              it’s an excellent representation you maybe should have pixilated his distinguishing features!

Plain nudity in Art or Naturist Nudist Art/photography is not Lewd, Rude Obscene or Unnatural.

Distinguishing features? Why pixilate, blur, or change anything to make it Unnatural?

Comment

Working...
                              X