Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious European commercial using nudism

Hi Everyone -

Here's you a little tidbit of European humor; hope this will set you in a good mood for the weekend

http://aotm.eu.yr.com/images/10%20-%...s/THENATUR.MPG

Hi Everyone -

Here's you a little tidbit of European humor; hope this will set you in a good mood for the weekend

http://aotm.eu.yr.com/images/10%20-%...s/THENATUR.MPG

Comment

Your right it did get the weekend off to a fun start. It's what I need for a Saturday morning.
      Ray

Comment

Brilliant. Thanks for the laugh Brian

Comment

Thanks That was really hilarious

Comment

Thanks Backpacker Brian for sharing that with us on the forums. Nice way tostart the day on Sunday!

Comment

Can't stop laughing.

Comment

ROFL! Europeans have the best sence of humour! Thanks for the morning laugh!

Comment

Wish that I had the time to download it. It told me in advance that it would take 20 minutes to download. I am sure that it would be great entertainment.

Comment

I am sure I have seen that on a TV programme here in the UK called Tarrant on TV which looks at different TV adverts around the world amongst other things, found it funny then and found it very funny this time too

Comment

Very very funny!!!, just sublime. Thanks for posting Brian. But how do you find all this stuff??

Of course, the real question now is: how is it possible that "we" use naturism to advertise for chewing gum (of all things!), but have very little to go for advertising that same kind of naturism (not the mega-resort type of thing) for the mass media. The only true mass advertising aimed at naturism I recall was also from france, where they put large billboards up at underground stations in Paris. I posted on that with pictures in another topic, a long time ago.

Comment

quote:
                        Of course, the real question now is: how is it possible that "we" use naturism to advertise for chewing gum (of all things
                        Oh it's an ad for gum? Haha took me until just now to get that...

That explains why he's chewing gum...

Comment

I don't have audio so maybe that makes a difference but with the name "stimorol" and the apparent jibe at the guy being small I assumed it was for a "male enhancement" product.

Comment

LOL, cool mint gum will do that for you!

Comment

Thanks Brian, very cooool !

Comment

Working...
                              X