nudist cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist cartoons

I was wondering who was your favorite all time cartoon nudist and why. Please elaborate on your answer.
    Donald Duck
    11.19%
    Calvin and Hobbes
    50.75%
    Hot Stuff (showing our age on this one)
    2.24%
    Bart Simpson
    24.63%
    Other (please explain your answer and why)
    11.19%

Many papers don't carry some of those cartoons. Calvin and Hobbes is a great cartoon even if it hasn't been around as long as the others like Donald Duck.

Comment

Nudist cartoons

My favorite and most recent cartoon was "Zits". The 15 yr old boy decides to try being nude in the house and was discovered by his buddy, who was very non-chalant about it. The Calvin/Hobbs were very funny too.

Comment

Anyone for a game of Calvin Ball?

Comment

My Favorite

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
          I was wondering who was your favorite all time cartoon nudist and why. Please elaborate on your answer.
          Without a doubt, my favorite is Loxie and Zoot - which later became The Bare Pit. It is a comic about nudists by a nudist, Stephen Crowley.
          Here is a link to it: http://www.webcomicsnation.com/theba...pit/series.php
          It will take you to a 'toon that is in the middle of a series, but just go below it and click on the button to take you to the start. You can also go and view a bunch of other stories, including Stephen's (the Nudetoonist) first efforts.
          Wonderful stuff. I even carry the toon on my own site:
          http://scubare.tripod.com/nude/index.html
          Cheers!

Comment

A cool Bare Hare

My favorite cartoon charactor is Bugs Bunny-never portrayed being a nudist, but he was a cool clothes free cartoon Rabbit.
            nudeinbama

Comment

I voted for Calvin, but there are others I like too. There are the folks in ROCR.net, who are very often nude in a truly naturist sense, and then the girl from "Trots and Bonnie", who gets nude very infrequently (and hardly ever in the naturist sense), and of course there are the characters from my OWN comics (http://www.naturalchristian.com) who get nude also.

Comment

I'm with Scubare. The guys from Koala Bare are my favorite nudist cartoon characters...ever. More specifically, I like the "Tasha" character: she embodies the kind of bold, free-spirited approach to nudism that I appreciate. If she was a real person, I'd definitely like to have her as a friend. She's featured prominently in "Enchanted."

http://www.webcomicsnation.com/theba...ingle&ID=41535

Comment

So far this is working really well. I never really thought of Bugs Bunny as a nudist though. I guess he did have the mentality for it though. Anyways, lets see what other replys we can get on here. As for Calvin Ball, sure lets play.

Comment

Another vote for Loxie and Zoot.

Take Care & Stay Bare,
                    David

Comment

I'm a big fan of Loxie & Zoot and The Bare Pit.

But I'd also like to put a word in for Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan which is one of the top web-comics on the internet and authored by CFF member Reinder Dijkhuis.

-Mark

Comment

thanks!

Thanks everyone for the thumbs up for my toons! I dig Reinder's work too!

Comment

Cartoons

LOXIE & ZOOT
                          Good story line.

Comment

Hey, noodtoonist!

Originally posted by noodtoonist View Post
                            Thanks everyone for the thumbs up for my toons! I dig Reinder's work too!
                            I was meaning to send you an e-mail, but just as well mention it here. First of all, I agree with Naturist Mark, Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan is also excellent! Second, my hat is off to you for portraying Zoot's mother as having had a mastectomy. It really portrays naturism as it is: real people in real world situations. Body Acceptance to the max! BRAVO!

BTW you may remember me, I'm one of the ones (from Iowa, USA) who won the Koala Bay Bear pendant in the contest you ran after including drawings of real people from pics they sent in. Thanks again for that, I love it!

Cheers, Stephen

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words and visits to my site! If there hasn't been much new material lately, there will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X