Key West B&B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key West B&B

My wife and I are going to Key West for our anniversary. We noticed Marrero's has a clothing optional pool and so does the pilot house. The pilot house does not have a breakfast or happy hour so it is ruled out. We I also noticed Chelsea's and the Knowles House have a clothing optional sun deck. My question is, is this just a bunch of hype trying to get you to stay there or is it worth it or are other places better. We are new to this clothing optional thing so any help would be great.

Also I'll be in Miami soon and have heard rumors that the Rooftop hotel has a clothing optional sundeck. Is that true? Can anyone go or is it private? We do not have reservations there.

Thanks in advance.

My wife and I are going to Key West for our anniversary. We noticed Marrero's has a clothing optional pool and so does the pilot house. The pilot house does not have a breakfast or happy hour so it is ruled out. We I also noticed Chelsea's and the Knowles House have a clothing optional sun deck. My question is, is this just a bunch of hype trying to get you to stay there or is it worth it or are other places better. We are new to this clothing optional thing so any help would be great.

Also I'll be in Miami soon and have heard rumors that the Rooftop hotel has a clothing optional sundeck. Is that true? Can anyone go or is it private? We do not have reservations there.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

We were planning to go to Key West one year and stay at Deja Vu, but it has since closed down. .

You may also consider doing a nude cruise. I believe "No Wake" charters are out of Key West.

Comment

My wife and I stayed at the chelsea house, It defintely has a clothing optional sun deck and it is used. The pool area is not but it is only a few steps away from it.

Comment

We stayed at Marrero's in February and will be going back in November. The place is great, nice pool area and hot tub. You will sharing each with textiles. This place is also in the middle of everything you could want to do, a 3 min. walk to Margarittaville!! John and his staff are great...enjoy!

Comment

Ten Ratings of
            Marrero Guest Mansion in Key West

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34345-d285440-...ero_s_Guest_Mansion-

Comment

Working...
            X