Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tad's Back!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tad's Back!

    I'm so happy to be back as a paid "Member" at ClothesFree.com! Eventually the funds were available. I recommend this site to people any chance I get. In my opinion, ClothesFree.com is the BEST nudist resource on the internet, or even "off" the internet. Hands down, simply, ClothesFree.com is the BEST!

    Check out my newly updated profile! I love you all! Stay naked!

  • #2
    I'm so happy to be back as a paid "Member" at ClothesFree.com! Eventually the funds were available. I recommend this site to people any chance I get. In my opinion, ClothesFree.com is the BEST nudist resource on the internet, or even "off" the internet. Hands down, simply, ClothesFree.com is the BEST!

    Check out my newly updated profile! I love you all! Stay naked!

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, Jonathan, you're obviously like me. You can tolerate the cold as long as your upper body is warm. My lower body can tolerate much lower temps than my upper body, though I'm not sure why.

      Comment


      • #4
        Ha! What do you know about cold anymore Jon Marc? Lucky dog, Living in south Florida. You're just speaking of the old days in Michigan. I'm sure you're glad those days are behind you, enjoy it.
        I'm the same way,I sit around at night watching the tube with a shirt on, but no pants, as you said as long as the upper body is warm ,I'm fairly comfortable.
        Nudeinbama

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome back Tad. I wondered where you wandered off to. Very nice site you have. Keep up the good work.

          Comment


          • #6
            quote:
            Originally posted by Nudeinbama:
            Ha! What do you know about cold anymore Jon Marc? Lucky dog, Living in south Florida.


            He's not in south Florida. He's in Hudson. It's about an hour north of Tampa. It will get cold real soon, down below freezing now and then till spring.





            Map of
            Hudson, FL

            Comment


            • #7
              The days are still warm here. I have to use the furnace for a few minutes in the AM to remove the chill from my RV, but the night temp is good for sleeping so far. Then I sometimes have to use the electric heater on low in the evening. Otherwise it hasn't gotten what I would call cold yet. I saw a man out today with a coat on, but I was my usual nude self.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm glad you've tested the heater. It will be in the 40's the next three nights.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You're in Hudson, Florida. Do you live at Natura? If so, do you enjoy living there? I love the fact there is actually a Nudist Christian resort.

                  quote:
                  Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                  The days are still warm here. I have to use the furnace for a few minutes in the AM to remove the chill from my RV, but the night temp is good for sleeping so far. Then I sometimes have to use the electric heater on low in the evening. Otherwise it hasn't gotten what I would call cold yet. I saw a man out today with a coat on, but I was my usual nude self.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dear nudeM,

                    Thanks for the compliment on my site.

                    quote:
                    Originally posted by nudeM:
                    Welcome back Tad. I wondered where you wandered off to. Very nice site you have. Keep up the good work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank you Cyndiann, I stand corrected, WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA, still I'm sure he's enjoying it far more than the Michigan winters, been there done some of that. Not for me either.
                      Nudeinbama

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        quote:
                        Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                        My lower body can tolerate much lower temps than my upper body, though I'm not sure why.
                        It's because all our vital organs are in our upper body, and those organs require substantial heat to function. The loss of that heat induces severe stress on the entire warm-blooded organism that is our body.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X