Close Calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Calls

Has anyone almost or has got caught naked by people who don't know they are nudists?

I almost got caught when I went to bed. It was a blistering 40 celcius outside (35 inside) and I wore nothing (as usual) to bed. It was so hot I slept on top of the blankets. In the morning my dad burst into the room. Thankfully my dressing gown was close at hand.

Has anyone else have similar stories?

Has anyone almost or has got caught naked by people who don't know they are nudists?

I almost got caught when I went to bed. It was a blistering 40 celcius outside (35 inside) and I wore nothing (as usual) to bed. It was so hot I slept on top of the blankets. In the morning my dad burst into the room. Thankfully my dressing gown was close at hand.

Comment

I recall several summers ago being somewhat suprised by my family. They were on a day-trip and had been gone about 15 min. I was already working in my garage (nude) when they suddenly returned for a forgotten item. My kids still laugh about it.

Comment

oh yeah! when our daughter was still at home she would sometimes come home early from work unannounced to us! ther i would be just as i am now posting on cff forum! i figured too late to run and put something on - already busted! she knew of my lifestyle as my wife and i explained to her when we first went to a nudist resort for the week end. she now lives out on her own so i'm nude 24/7 with both eyes on the screen!!

Comment

I have been caught by my daughter's friend. They came in and I waited awhile to come out of the office assuming only the family was home as I heard no other voices. I turned the corner from the kitchen and there she was. I turned around and walked back to the office to get my shorts, saying to my daughter that she is supposed to warn me when someone is over. I came back with my shorts on looking at whatever it was they were doing. From then on, she does advise me when a friend is over, so I guess it had positive benefits.

I also was working in the garage (doors closed) when my son's friend's dad came over and went into the garage. I was about 50% under the car and we chatted very shortly and he left. I later called him to make sure we were still cool, and he said as a police officer he sees naked people all the time. He basically said it was my garage and I could do as I pleased, and we are still friends, so I guess it went alright too.

Comment

Twice last summer I was caught nude in my garden.

The first time was a passer-by, he did a double take and stared, nothing was said, but isn't it odd that people are so amazed to see a naked person. Why?

The second time was late one afternoon when I came out of the rear door of the garage face to face with a young (married) female neighbour who had come round to see my wife. She was as surprised as me but has not changed her attitude towards me, she is still friendly and smiles, at least she now knows that I like to be nude around the house and what I really look like. I often wonder if she told her husband, but nothing more was said by anybody. It's no big deal really, at least to me, but I am still only a closet naturist and would like to be more open about it, I'm happy for people to know.

Comment

My daughter's boyfriend came in the house unannounced and I was laying by the pool asleep naked. I woke up with him standing over me saying "you forget something" and laughing. Now he gets nude whenever he comes over.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by english-guy:

Yes I was skinny dipping with a friend summer 2006 and this lady gallops up on a horse , stops and gallops off, like we dressed and legg it.

Comment

I've been "caught" many times over the years.
                  When my kids were in school, there were several times that they came home with friends when I wasn't expecting them , or friends came over to to play unannounced. It didn't happen often but over the years there were several occasions where I was nude when they came in.

The first time my daughter caught me, I was sun bathing behind a privacy screen in the back yard. I dozed off and woke up when she came back to ask if she could go somewhere with a friend. She was around 11 at the time. She didn't seem as surprised as I was.

Since then 15 or 20 years have passed and I have been caught by several of my in laws, nieces, and nephews over that time.
                  Most of the time their reactions have been normal, embarrassment, or giggling. Nobody was so shocked or appalled that they needed to seek counseling. They just took it in stride.
                  I explained to them that I'm a nudist and most of them understand.
                  The one's that don't want to risk seeing me nude again call ahead now before they visit, but the rest still just drive up unannounced and walk right in.

Steve

Comment

Two years ago in the summer I was sitting in our florida room when the woman next door walked through the backyard looking for her dog. She cam over to the florida room, it has glass & screens on 3 sides,She saw me sitting in the recliner (nude) and told me why she was there. I put on some shorts and helped find the dog. When found she asked me about my nudity. I told her about nudity and living nude. She was very interested and said that her and her husband often went nude in there home. My wife & I encouraged them to be more open with it. They have expanded their nudity to the backyard and visit us in the nude. We were glad that we were able to bring this couple to a more open nudist life.

Comment

I have a make-shift shower arrangement in the back yard. Last summer I was taking a shower when the meter reader came around the corner of the house. He was more surprised than I was.

Comment

I have been caught nude in my back yard by my mother in law, by neighbors and by the female meter reader. No problem with any of them.

Comment

Yeah,

A couple weeks ago I went Out to go in my hot-tub and my backyard isn't well covered so my nieghbors almost saw me

Comment

Yes an ex co-worker caught me while sun bathing by the pool. He arrived early than expected

quote:
                            Originally posted by english-guy:

Comment

I don't know if these are close calls but I have been caught nude a few times when unexpected. Once, our son had been sleeping over at a friend's house and they came over while my wife and I were fixing breakfast. Nothing was ever said about my nudity. Another time I was getting ready for work and walked from the bedroom to remind our son to get ready for the schoolbus and he had a friend with him. The most recent time I was putting stones down for our patio when I noticed a neighbor was on the top of a wood swing they were putting together. He just sort of looked and we both continued on with our work.

Comment

Working...
                              X