Newbie with Prince Albert Piercing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with Prince Albert Piercing

I have already posted this in another topic but have had little response so I'm trying again.
    I recently had my first clothes free experience on Jandia beach in Fuerteventura. It was all I expected and had a wonderful few days feeling the sun on my skin and swimming in the sea. FANTASTIC! I had been waiting to find a place where I felt comfortable stripping off for the first time. Jandia beach was the perfect place.
    The beach is clothes optional and the proportion was around 70% nude to 30% clothed. Now, here's the crunch: I have genital piercing (a PA). A group of girls (who wre nude) were taking photographs of me. Not overtly but once we (my wife was with me) realised what they were doing, it was pretty obvious. This did not bother me at all and I ignored them, but my wife was livid. After this she just could not relax.It almost ruined the day. I'm not naive and understand that the piercing may attract a raised eyebrow, but I've had it for many years.
    I have always wondered how it would be reacted to.
    In all of your experiences, what reaction do think I should expect. Are most nudists anti this kind of thing or is it tolerated?
    Will be seen as a freak, or am I going to ruin peoples day?
    I'd like to feel welcome but being new to going naked in public, I'd like your opinions.
    I'm returning to Jandia in November.

I hope I've hit a suitable forum.

Thanks,
    A.M.

I have already posted this in another topic but have had little response so I'm trying again.
    I recently had my first clothes free experience on Jandia beach in Fuerteventura. It was all I expected and had a wonderful few days feeling the sun on my skin and swimming in the sea. FANTASTIC! I had been waiting to find a place where I felt comfortable stripping off for the first time. Jandia beach was the perfect place.
    The beach is clothes optional and the proportion was around 70% nude to 30% clothed. Now, here's the crunch: I have genital piercing (a PA). A group of girls (who wre nude) were taking photographs of me. Not overtly but once we (my wife was with me) realised what they were doing, it was pretty obvious. This did not bother me at all and I ignored them, but my wife was livid. After this she just could not relax.It almost ruined the day. I'm not naive and understand that the piercing may attract a raised eyebrow, but I've had it for many years.
    I have always wondered how it would be reacted to.
    In all of your experiences, what reaction do think I should expect. Are most nudists anti this kind of thing or is it tolerated?
    Will be seen as a freak, or am I going to ruin peoples day?
    I'd like to feel welcome but being new to going naked in public, I'd like your opinions.
    I'm returning to Jandia in November.

I hope I've hit a suitable forum.

Thanks,
    A.M.

Comment

abra: welcome to the best forum you can belong to. i have been a home nudist with recently going social. the resorts i have visited do not allow body jewelry at all. i believe ti is for the reason you stated. not a personal offense to me but jewelry does attract attention to the area no matter if breast or penis. i suggest checking first to see if jewelry wearing is accepted before attending. if they don't state this then some events like this may occur. it's obvious that this place was not accustomed to viewing such a piercing. good luck!!

Comment

How big is your PA and can it handle a 64 channel mixer and where do I plug in the juice?

The old soundman is alive and well, though some of the acts are history.

Comment

A.M.
          All the resorts I go to here in Florida allow body piercing. Many people here in the states have piercings, so the clubs decided to allow them to leave them in while attending rather than removing them. No one especially takes note and certainly no one voices objection. You would be quite welcome. I hope your wife will be able to ignore the looks and relax and have a good time.
          Florida Cracker

Comment

I'd just like to thank Keith and Florida Cracker for their constructive comments.
            It helps to have some insight.

A.M.

Comment

A.M., the humor is used to illustrate the "non-issue" nature of your quandry when it comes to most people.
              Granted there is always a nut or two with some loose screws about that have a "problem" with someone else's (insert item here), but if you ignore them they eventually go away.
              Personally, I doubt I'd even take note of any of your piercings if I was talking to you face to face.
              My wife has a mantra for just such life occurances as this ...

quote:
              If they can't take a joke, then [email protected]'EM!

... it has served her and myself well all these years.

Come on over the pond and have a wonderful holiday!

Comment

nacktman,
                Thanks for the explanation of your 'humour'. Although one of my "mantras" is that if a joke needed an explanation it wasn't worth the telling.
                As far as the invitation to come "over the pond" is concerned, I've often thought about it but although I can't quite put my finger on why, something puts me off the trip.
                At the present time, my sights are firmly set toward Europe and its culture.
                BTW, congratulations to you and your wife.
                I'd say that you've found a real 'soul mate' there.
                If you have any more pearls of wisdom to offer me, I have an open ear, an open mind, and an open heart. So go ahead. As we say in the U.K. fill your boots! I'd love to hear them.

A.M. (your pal)

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by Abra Melin:
                  nacktman,
                  Thanks for the explanation of your 'humour'. Although one of my "mantras" is that if a joke needed an explanation it wasn't worth the telling.....
                  A.M. (your pal)

While I didn't know the peircing reference to P.A. , I certainly knew the audio reference. But even without the clarification, I find it funny. The mantra to which you refer usually refers to jokes which require more than just a simple terminology explaination. This problem typically occurs when the joke teller fails to properly assess his/her audience, such as a biologist telling a joke about biology at a family party. It can be assumed that most people here would understand one or both references tp "P.A." as they are common terms.

Comment

I have a piercing on my labia minora...you can see it..it you look..but I would hope that people don't stare at others genitals at a nude gathering I'm not ashamed of it. I really LIKE it!

Comment

am,if it were me,id have told them to f-off and leave.seems to me that they crossed the line,of a glance and gawking...with a frigging camera?

Comment

Hi HereticChick, thanks for the support.
                        I like my piercing too! As I have said previously I've had it a long time.
                        It's quite visible and I was thinking of taking it out whilst in public but somehow that would seem a cop out. I'd like to know why you got yours. There seems to be quite a lot of hostility (not in this forum) toward genital piercings.
                        And sweendog, thanks to you too.
                        I know that's just what my wife wanted to do but who wants to make a scene? Specially when we're new to all this.

Thanks again.

Comment

People should be allowed to be themselves.
                          If a person wants a piercing why should it concern anyone else. By the way what is a Prince Albert?

Comment

Bravebare, thanks for the tolerant attitude.
                            As far as the piercing is concerned, it's kind of hard to describe really, but here goes. (I hope it's not too graphic!)
                            The penis is pierced on the underside just behind the head or glans. The piercing goes through into the urethra and comes out the hole on the end. Put a ring through it and bingo! You have a Prince Albert.
                            And believe me or not, it all happens so quickly, there is no pain.
                            Allegedly Queen Victorias husband (Prince Albert) wore one so hence the name.

Comment

Thanks for the description. Would like a piercing. Might get one if it dont hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X