what do u do nude at home in the summer time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do u do nude at home in the summer time

i am wondering if people walk around nude in the summer time when the windows are open. i am 15 and i am only nude went no one is home and all the windows are closed so no one can see

i am wondering if people walk around nude in the summer time when the windows are open. i am 15 and i am only nude went no one is home and all the windows are closed so no one can see

Comment

Usually I just hang out if I am inside. Often times, I don't do anything exciting, just surf the web or read something.

I am blessed with a pool, so I use a lot of my nude time there, though. Always fun.

Comment

While at home, we are nude always, winter, spring, summer and fall. We also are fortunate to have a very private backyard with a pool and spa.

but.....in the summer time, we are nude doing whatever needs to be done. We will take a little time to lay out in the sun, swim, take naps, do house cleaning, yard work, spend time on the computer.....etc., etc.

During the summer time, my wife is off work so we do try and go to the nude beach, nudist clubs and resorts as much as possible.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nudist_teen_03:

I made the mistake of being nude with my windows uncovered and never made that mistake again. Now that I live in a nudist resort it doesn't matter.

Comment

I have vertical blinds in my home. If I open them just a little, I get all the benifits of sunshine, and a view. I can open windows and it's still pretty safe. No complaints yets , just be careful if you try it.

Comment

Our backyard is enclosed with a privacy fence. So all windows in the back of the house have no problem with people seeing in. I spend time in our backyard nude and when I get home strip off everything as soon as I get in the door. With the summer heat it is the way to go.

Comment

We live in a small,(10 homes) subdivision on the edge of a national forest. Each home is isolated from the other. We are often nude in the house and enjoy our deck nude; that is my wife, 17 year old son and I.

Our nearest neighbor, enjoys his morning coffee on his deck nude as he told us that if we ever come to his house unannounced we might find him sans clothing. That's when we told him that would not bother us and that we did the same.

Comment

Unfortunately I spend most of my time working. But since I work at home often I can do it in the nude. We were enjoying the pool nude as well, but they have been doing construction lately so my fence has been torn up and have a great view of my neighbors.

Comment

My home is 200 feet offf the road in a cul de sac with 2 other homes and my yard in front has many trees and shrubs so my front windows are not very visible from the street and in a couple years my whole front yard will be quite private after a couple of plants get bushed out. My rear and side yards have a privacy fence. I get the paper nude every morning since I only have about 20 feet to walk and I am nude at home always, in the back yard I have a garden and other plants and a lawn which I take of nude. In the 16 years I have lived here I have never had a problem.

Comment

living in the city not much privacy around the outside of the house! i'll usually be nude inside and occasionally be nude on the front porch (with blinds down and wife watching for people coming onto the property)! so far it worked out fine! would like to have a deck someday to enjoy getting that all over tan! will visit local lodges to have the pleasure of meeting other nudist live!

Comment

The way our house is situated, the kitchen and master bedroom are on the front of the house, so as far as closing the windows, there are no problems. The kitchen window is high enough, so nobody knows I am nude. All they can see is my upper torso. The bedroom window is behind the dresser mirror.

The backyard, we have four neighbors (the back fence splits on two adjacent properties), even though the fence is not as private as most, I do work and swim with nothing on, and so far, nothing has been said, now going on three years, almost four.

Comment

I live at the end of a cul-de-sac with the house sitting back about 300 feet over a slight hump in the driveway. Therefore, I'm able to go naked on all my 8.5 acres except for where I'm visible from the cul-de-sac. Used to even not be careful about that until someone complained (after 4 1/2 years).

I can hike daily along the creek on trails that I maintain across 2 neighbors' to the right and 2 to the left and up across a couple others if I come back up over the dam.

Right now, the house next door that is rented out to students is empty for the summer. Two summers ago, the one gal and guy hung out there until about August. They didn't mind. She'd often be out there sunning herself (in a suit). It's about 300 feet away but up on a knoll.

Comment

Our property is at the end of a cul-de-sac, and is set well back from the road. The back is well screened with trees and hedges, so privacy is not a problem. I definitely walk around without clothing in the summer. I am fortunate to be able to enjoy the summer nude, both indoors and out, and do most of my chores, (cleaning the pool, gardening etc.), without clothing.

Comment

During the summer I do love walking around outside nude, this is easy for me since I have a gated courtyard. The only thing I gotta watch for is neighbors peeping over the fence.
                              But hey, I am what I am, and thats a nudist/naturist, something like that, aw heck I like to be Naked!

Comment

Working...
                              X