Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greensunshine

GreenSunshine,
    I just wanted to direct your attention to the off topic, unrelated misc forum. the computer problem that you are experiencing (sp) is one that we all are facing as INA is upgrading their servers (or whatever it is they do [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) Anyway look at the heading Administrators, is it just me or... and you will see what I am referring to.
    Have a great day,
    INAY [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

GreenSunshine,
    I just wanted to direct your attention to the off topic, unrelated misc forum. the computer problem that you are experiencing (sp) is one that we all are facing as INA is upgrading their servers (or whatever it is they do [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ) Anyway look at the heading Administrators, is it just me or... and you will see what I am referring to.
    Have a great day,
    INAY [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I just thought I would let whomever know that I had trouble getting in to your system this past week, so that just incase something was going on, we could all know...

Besides I enjoy reading what others have to say before heading out to work.

Greensunshine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

We are working very hard today "beating our heads" on the new servers. Bare with us. Thanks!!
        Corky

Comment

Working...
        X