Favorite Nude Sport or Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Nude Sport or Activity

What's your favorite sport or activity to participate in nude? I love mountain biking and hiking. Can't get enough and, of course, they're both best in the nude. Cheers

I love to play water volley ball, swimming in the ocean, and just walking either on a beach or on a wooded trail. I have found that just about anything I enjoy doing, I will enjoy more if in the nude.

Comment

For me it has to be swimming as it is just so more comfortable in the nude than with that stupidly tight costume on, which will freeze you to death when you exit the water.

Comment

Walking naked, or freehiking as it is known.

Having walked with the infamous 'Naked Rambler' I experienced free range naturism and haven't looked back. There are a number of organisations and groups in the UK that arrange walks, but my preference is to walk alone at one with my surroundings, this brings additional benefits.

I have noticed that on my naked woodland walks the wildlife isn't startled by my presence, I have my theory as to why this is, and on another forum it has been discussed and several other theories put forward.

Probably my best experience to date was in a French wood at Heliomonde near Paris, I was on the last part of a long woodland walk when I happened across a deer grazing, it looked up at me then carried on grazing, I was about 6 metres away from it and it didn't bolt.

Rabbits aplenty I have seen, it is becoming almost an every day occurrence at my club, that is until everyone else starts to get up and it becomes too busy for the rabbits, but if I'm at the club alone I have the pleasure of sitting outside to drink my morning cup of coffee in the company of the wildlife.

Pete Knight

Comment

nude sports

Nude mountain biking, weight lifting, riding my indoor trainer bike, swimming, feehiking, beach walking, and yoga are what I like to do. Would love to be able to ride my road bicycles on the road nude, but that'll never happen.

Comment

favorite

My favorite is visiting places where I can enjoy well prepared food while being nude. The combination of eating delicious dinners such as those served in the restaurants of Cypress Cove and Avalon without having a belt around my waist restricting me is my favorite thing about nude recreation.
            Comicsfan

Comment

Swimming, running, volleyball and dancing. Probably not in that order but they are all at the top of my list.

Comment

Mtn. biking,swimming, walking on the beach, gardening and even cleaning the house!

Comment

I love Gardening nude, or just about anything else outside. I'm lucky to have found a place to live where I can be nude without much worry about being seen by others.
                  I mow the lawn, do chores, and just hang out in the great outdoors. And when I get the chance to travel I always try to find a nude beach.

Comment

My favorite nude sport

I like running nude races or just running trails in the buff (freerunning?).

Comment

Working out and Wii

Exercising and playing Wii Sports. Not only is it more comfortable, I don't stink as much when exercising sans clothes.

Comment

Favorite Activity

Listening and dancing to a good rock and roll band live at a big club weekend! Also boogying at a nude beach drum circle is fun and active!

Comment

Enjoy it all when nude

I enjoy anything I do more when nude, but the tops on my list are freehiking, kayaking, walking the beach and swimming, mostly in that order.
                          Nudeinbama

Comment

I used to play volleyball on the beach and in a pool. My right shoulder and knees can't take it any more.

Comment

My favorite sport to play nude is tennis, but I also enjoy playing volleyball and swimming nude.

Comment

Working...
                              X