• Fresh Air
    replied
    Vomit: Sexy or not?

I guess it's just observer dependent.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• DanNPhx
    replied
    I think nudism, by itself, is not inherently sexy. It just means not wearing any clothes, right? I'd think most people just do this because they're more comfortable. This is not to say that you can't be in sexy situations while nude, because obviously you can, just as you can be while wearing clothes. As with anything, I think it depends on who you're with and in what situation. Going to a resort or something with a bunch of naturists, families etc., isn't very sexy and it's not supposed to be. But if you're just hanging with some friends it probably might or might not be, depending again on who you're with. So I guess I vote "not sexy", but with some qualifications.

Leave a comment:

• Fresh Air
    replied
    Unwired,

Speaking of...I hope your avatar is wearing pants.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• Unwired
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Fresh Air:
    As for snow....yeah, frost bite on the testicles wouldn't exactly make one super potent.

Dan

OMG...frostbite on the scrotal sac would be one thing, but frostbite on the testicles?!?

Unwired, unfrosted

Leave a comment:

• Fresh Air
    replied
    David77,

I think your both right. The average temperature would be what the average man's ambient environmental temperature is. Shame on the history of clothing.

As for snow....yeah, frost bite on the testicles wouldn't exactly make one super potent.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• fre2bnude
    replied
    quote:
    I believe there is always an element of sexuality to be savored in the nudist experience. Why should there not be with all the--er--equipment in plain view? Nudists have been accused at times of being prudish for attempting to exclude all elements of sexuality in their social activities. Or perhaps more a case of "Methinks the lady [gentleman too] doth protest too much".

What's wrong with a dash of eros along with the philos and agape of the nudist experience. Relax and enjoy it!

Norm

Nothing wrong with that view in my opinion, just because you're a naturist sex doesn't disappear, it's there all the time, and clothed or unclothed I still appreciate the sight of an attractive woman - even more so at my age! But it doesn't make me run around with an erection!

Leave a comment:

• David77
    replied
    There is an optimum (proper) temperature for the testicles (temperature slightly cooler than the rest of the body) to produce the most plentiful sperm, and sitting in snow is not it!

Tight shorts around the testicles may warm the testicles higher than the optimum temperature for best sperm production, so wearing boxer shorts or no shorts, could be sensible for a man considering getting his wife pregnant.

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068840/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    It is medically proven that lowering the average temperature of the scrotal sac raises sperm production.

Not true!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorSurferDude
    replied
    It is medically proven that lowering the average temperature of the scrotal sac raises sperm production. So....it might be argued that sitting in the snow naked could increase a males sex drive....a secondary effect.

Sitting naked in the snow is generally not considered sexy, although some might find it so. :-p

Leave a comment:

• Nu
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by NudeAl:
    My wife and I have noticed we are always a little more, "frisky," shall we say after a weekend spent in a nudist resort. I don't know how much of that is attributed to being in a nude environment for a number of hours and how much is due to being in a stress free environment i.e. no phone, no computer, no yelling kids, etc. I just know I like it, I like it a lot!

I voted for a sexual buzz but it's a secondary effect.

Well said in its entirety, NudeAl!

On our vacation last year, my wife and I enjoyed a nude lunch after hiking half way along a trail and after the two guys in front of us had turned around and gone back.
    After lunch, I hiked nude back along the trail to the car.
    In the entire time, there were no sexual thoughts.
    However, back at the cottage later,we became as you so aptly put it "a little more frisky".

I also went with the sexual buzz, but its a secondary effect.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Same here. I didn't even notice the man until it was enlarged.

Leave a comment:

• PascoDoug
    replied
    Well classic art doesn't count! Replace the statue with a real naked man or woman and the folks in the crowd might be more interested in that sign.

Personally the first thing that caught my eye is the "Impossible is Nothing" slogan.

Hehehe

Leave a comment:

• johny
    Guest replied
    Here its closer.

Leave a comment:

• johny
    Guest replied
    If naked would be so wildly sexy then all the people You see here at my yesterday shoot would walk with a heads up...

First file contains a bigger scale image, next post contains a smaller where You clearer see the details.

Leave a comment:

• Trailscout
    replied
    True, the newbie worries of constant erections in the prescence of nude nubile flirts is an adolescent fantasy.

Real life inside or outside of a nudist resort is far less sensational, just ordinary people having a good time, making friends, etc..

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    quote:
    And to be blunt, I am not particularly attracted to most of the people I see at nudist resorts. There are just a few cuties who would catch my eye (clothed or not).

I would think this would be the same outside the resorts too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X