A nice experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice experience

Recently, we rented a cabin on a secluded property owned by good friends. The main house has a large deck that is great for sunbathing, a hot tub and an outdoor shower. Our friends are very good about allowing us to use these facilities whether they are there or not.

Our friends are not nudists, but they are pretty tolerant in general. All four of us occasionally use the hot tub, and we?re all nude, but it?s always during the dark of night.

When we?ve been there in the past, I?ve been reluctant to go nude at their house during the day, because I don?t want them to feel awkward, and they haven?t invited me to do so.

In the early mornings before our friends get up, I go up to their house to access email, phone clients and also enjoy the hot tub and outdoor shower, all nude.

A few days ago, I went up very early, and didn?t take any coverup with me, expecting to have left well before they got up.

However, I had to call a client, and the call dragged on for two hours. As I was talking away, leaning on the railing of the deck in the early sunshine, our friend came outside with a camera and a big smile on her face. She snapped a couple of pictures (full frontal I might add) while I continued to talk away.

After I finished my call, I had to return the portable phone back to the kitchen, where both friends were having breakfast. I was feeling a bit awkward, so I explained that I had intended to be gone, but they told me not to worry about it. We chatted for a few minutes, me nude and them clothed, and they didn?t seem uncomfortable at all. Actually, I think that they were a bit intriqued at having a nude person in their midst in a social situation.

Having broken the ice, I decided that I would continue to go nude at their house during the day and did so for the rest of the time that we were there. They did what I like people to do when I am nude while others are clothed, and that is to ignore my nudity -- i.e. treat it as simply a clothing option.

My friend said that she was going to send me a copy of the photos she took of me in my birthday suit on my upcoming birthday (seems appropriate). She also said that she would keep the negatives because ?they might come in handy some time?, at which point I assured her that ?a picture is worth a thousand dollars?.

Gary

Recently, we rented a cabin on a secluded property owned by good friends. The main house has a large deck that is great for sunbathing, a hot tub and an outdoor shower. Our friends are very good about allowing us to use these facilities whether they are there or not.

Our friends are not nudists, but they are pretty tolerant in general. All four of us occasionally use the hot tub, and we?re all nude, but it?s always during the dark of night.

When we?ve been there in the past, I?ve been reluctant to go nude at their house during the day, because I don?t want them to feel awkward, and they haven?t invited me to do so.

In the early mornings before our friends get up, I go up to their house to access email, phone clients and also enjoy the hot tub and outdoor shower, all nude.

A few days ago, I went up very early, and didn?t take any coverup with me, expecting to have left well before they got up.

However, I had to call a client, and the call dragged on for two hours. As I was talking away, leaning on the railing of the deck in the early sunshine, our friend came outside with a camera and a big smile on her face. She snapped a couple of pictures (full frontal I might add) while I continued to talk away.

After I finished my call, I had to return the portable phone back to the kitchen, where both friends were having breakfast. I was feeling a bit awkward, so I explained that I had intended to be gone, but they told me not to worry about it. We chatted for a few minutes, me nude and them clothed, and they didn?t seem uncomfortable at all. Actually, I think that they were a bit intriqued at having a nude person in their midst in a social situation.

Having broken the ice, I decided that I would continue to go nude at their house during the day and did so for the rest of the time that we were there. They did what I like people to do when I am nude while others are clothed, and that is to ignore my nudity -- i.e. treat it as simply a clothing option.

My friend said that she was going to send me a copy of the photos she took of me in my birthday suit on my upcoming birthday (seems appropriate). She also said that she would keep the negatives because ?they might come in handy some time?, at which point I assured her that ?a picture is worth a thousand dollars?.

Gary

Comment

I've had experiences like that with a few of my friends. I'd be expecting them at a certain time, but I'd lose track of the time. My parents would let them in, but I wouldn't expect them to be there yet, so I'd go downstairs completely naked still. If they knew I was a nudist (which is most of them), they'd usually just stand there and giggle, sometimes I wouldn't bother getting dressed, other times I would. If they didn't know (which is only the ones that are just coming over for like a school project or something), I'd just lie and say I just got out of the shower.

Comment

Kristin, I'm sure that someday you will no longer be uncomfortable about saying that you're a nudist instead of making up something to explain why you're nude.

The only people I won't tell that I'm a nudist are the people at my church unless someone should ask me some time if I'm one, and I can't imagine that happening.

I'm a dad and granddad, and I've told my two daughters who are much older than you. I remember you saying you're 14, correct? Anyway, enjoy being nude as often as possible because clothes are a waste of money.

I live with a grown nephew who has gotten used to my nudity though he's seldom nude. He did go with me on July 4 to Turtle Lake Resort in MI. He enjoyed it but has no intention of becoming a nudist, unfortunately. I was hoping once he tried it he would get hooked on being nude as I have. I'm always nude at home, but he rarely is.

I know age 18 seems like a long way off for you, but when you reach it you will be an adult. Then you can visit a nudist club or resort if you want to do so, and you won't need your parents permission. So be patient and that time will come. Jon-Marc [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X