Idea To Promote Naturalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea To Promote Naturalism

Well I know the idea and hope of most of us here is to one day be able to go naked whenever and wherever we want to, specifically in public. Correct me if I am wrong please. Of course nothing comes without a fight. Look what Martin Luther King accomplished all those years ago. Yah I know that was a bit of a different situation but one man stood up for the beliefs of many people and things changed. I had an idea and I of course dont have the means nor the knowledge to acomplish this but maybe someon on this forum, or our friends over at the INA or the moderators here on this board might be able to put my idea to good use.

This might have been done before already but what if we produced a documentry on our lifestyle, on the good points of it. Try to show people that there is no reason to look down on us and that it is perfectly fine for everyone who enjoys it. You could sell it or maybe contact one of the nightly tv shows like 60mins, or 20/20 or anyone of those and ask them if they would consider doing a story on it. A way to give us national attention. And at the same time try and start a movment to change the laws. Maybe we can pention our government to lighten up on the anti-nudidity laws.

Its time we stood up for what we belive in and not just accept things for the way they are. I am not saying go walk naked in public because I dont want you to get arrested and bring bad publicity. I want to do this the right way and I am willing to do whatever it takes within the law to help our cause. Any suggestions or help is cerentially welcome. Lets do something, lets change the world, MLK did it why the hell can't we??????

Well I know the idea and hope of most of us here is to one day be able to go naked whenever and wherever we want to, specifically in public. Correct me if I am wrong please. Of course nothing comes without a fight. Look what Martin Luther King accomplished all those years ago. Yah I know that was a bit of a different situation but one man stood up for the beliefs of many people and things changed. I had an idea and I of course dont have the means nor the knowledge to acomplish this but maybe someon on this forum, or our friends over at the INA or the moderators here on this board might be able to put my idea to good use.

This might have been done before already but what if we produced a documentry on our lifestyle, on the good points of it. Try to show people that there is no reason to look down on us and that it is perfectly fine for everyone who enjoys it. You could sell it or maybe contact one of the nightly tv shows like 60mins, or 20/20 or anyone of those and ask them if they would consider doing a story on it. A way to give us national attention. And at the same time try and start a movment to change the laws. Maybe we can pention our government to lighten up on the anti-nudidity laws.

Its time we stood up for what we belive in and not just accept things for the way they are. I am not saying go walk naked in public because I dont want you to get arrested and bring bad publicity. I want to do this the right way and I am willing to do whatever it takes within the law to help our cause. Any suggestions or help is cerentially welcome. Lets do something, lets change the world, MLK did it why the hell can't we??????

Comment

The correct word is naturism, not naturalism.

A naturalist is basicly a field biologist.

Otherwise a nice post though! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Naked In Florida

Hi! I'm an amateur naturalist. I study the life cycle of foxes. One day whilst looking for information about fox breeding I came across a website about people who like taking their clothes off. It turned out to be much more fun than studying fox breeding! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Stu

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by Naked In Florida:
          [qb] Well I know the idea and hope of most of us here is to one day be able to go naked whenever and wherever we want to, specifically in public. Correct me if I am wrong please. Of course nothing comes without a fight. Look what Martin Luther King accomplished all those years ago. Yah I know that was a bit of a different situation but one man stood up for the beliefs of many people and things changed. I had an idea and I of course dont have the means nor the knowledge to acomplish this but maybe someon on this forum, or our friends over at the INA or the moderators here on this board might be able to put my idea to good use.

Its time we stood up for what we belive in and not just accept things for the way they are. I am not saying go walk naked in public because I dont want you to get arrested and bring bad publicity. I want to do this the right way and I am willing to do whatever it takes within the law to help our cause. Any suggestions or help is cerentially welcome. Lets do something, lets change the world, MLK did it why the hell can't we?????? [/qb]
          I agree, Naked in Florida, you have an excellent idea.

cyndiann and Stu, Have I missed something? I don't see the word naturist or naturalist in the above.

Comment

Ideas to promote naturalism, huh? Well, I guess one could join their local zoological society, support such charities as protect endangered species, volunteer at a local animal shelter or protest against the destruction of natural wetlands by joining Ducks Unlimited. That's about all I can think of.

Comment

I fail to see anywhere in the original post a reference to naturalism/naturalist. Maybe I need my eyes checked or perhaps it was never actually included in the post. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Gary, the title of this thread is where the word
                "Naturalism" will be found. You must have missed it in all the excitement. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

topic title
                  Good idea wrong word, contact the NAC and donate? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Did you hear the one about the newbie naturist who heard about a new club in town for naturalists? He read in the paper that it meets in Conference Room B at the local hotel.
                    He's a little late for the meeting so the door to the conference room is closed. He wants to make a good impression, so he undresses completely in the lobby and makes his grand entrance.

In about 3 seconds he learns the difference between naturists and naturalists, but most of the naturalists think he is just protesting the fur trade and go on with their meeting as if nothing had happened.

Comment

Maybe this documentary could be a casual following of different enthusiasts over a weekend (not necessarily the same weekend) - a naturist family, a married couple, a b/f and g/f, and singles...how they got into it, their home lifestyle whether nude or not, their interests other than naturism, career/job, where they enjoy naturism - club, beach, back yard, etc.

Comment

There are quite a few videos already available, so maybe what you're suggesting has been done. See

http://www.thenudiststore.com/USProductListing.asp

Gary

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by TXK NUDE:
                          [qb] Gary, the title of this thread is where the word
                          "Naturalism" will be found. You must have missed it in all the excitement. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [/qb]
                          Guess I do need my eyes checked. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I never really payed to much attention to the complete title of the topic. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

I usually just click on each topic with a new post indicator to see what's been added. Don't really watch the titles that close.

Comment

Working...
                          X